Reviews for A Day in the Park
Dsman chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
nice save
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Daki92 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
tear-jerking and very deep
Ace Ian Combat chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
'Not really a Christmas story?' Oh but it is, for it shows the true meaning of the season and the true nature of Team Possible: giving is everything, helping is for all, and kindness literally saves lives.

An excellent read that I greatly enjoyed.
MrDrP chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Nicely done, W. You effectively used the First Person voice and did it with style. You also deserve a "booyah" for the twist in the middle of the story - that development really gave your tale its heart.
Drakonis Aurous chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Very well done. Your first person view worked out very well, being an observer's view of Kim and Ron on this very special occassion. It was also a nice touch to see the pair rush to Angela's aid without hesitation. And the sitch was more a "common" one as opposed to a "saving the world" thing - nice touch. Great story!

- Drakonis Aurous
LTAOZFAN chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
I particularly liked this story because it gave us a look at the routine life of Team Possible. Not another "save the world from alien invasion / mad scientist / natural disaster" sort of thing. It's just a case of Kim & Ron seeing a sitch where action is needed AT ONCE, taking care of it, and going on their way. "No big."

The first person narrative is done well, and gives us a chance to see Kim & Ron from a different perspective. Well done, sir!

LTAOZFAN

"Them's my views, amen, so be it."

"Treasure Island," by R. L. Stevenson
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
The voice was just fine. Some kids can't get away from trouble, can they?

Happy Holidays!
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Whitem,

You're right...it was not a Christmas story.

Still, it was an excellent story.

This was another great posting on your part.

I just wish I still had something in the creative tank.

But enough about me...Merry Christmas from...

Your friend in writing,

The Samurai Crunchbird
UncleFester84 chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Nice, very nice but...did that really happen to you?
Pharaoh Rutin Tutin chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Charles and Angela? Was this some kind of reference to Charlie's Angels?

The first person POV worked well on this tale. I can see Charles telling the story to the people that come to visit Angela while she's recovering. It certainly is a more entertaining annecdote than what my mother was telling visitors when my dad recovered from heart surgery.
RonHeartbreaker chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Very sweet little story, with cute touches (the head clunk) and a nice adrenalin rush in the middle as we get to see Team Possible do their thing. I enjoyed reading it.

Happy holidays.

Best,

RH
rebafan4ever chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
that was such cute story... good job :)
cpneb chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
You're wrong, whitem: it's the best kind of Christmas story: placing others ahead of yourself, giving, and the importance of being willing to receive the most important gift of all: life, itself.

A nice story of Angela and Charles and their proposal, and good transition from peacefulness to emergency.

Nice writing, and you handled the first person like you've done it before.

Merry Christmas to you, as well, sir.

...cpneb
kim's 1 fan chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
And a Merry Christmas to you as well, my friend,

what a beautiful story, hope you do another one like it soon.

Happy holidays,