Reviews for You Had Me At Hello
romrom1989 chapter 23 . 9/5/2009
WOOT WOOT! I TOTALLY ADORE THIS STORY! I 3 THE SONG U LET EDWARD SING ITS REALLY ROMANTIC! omg i found this story a long time ago i read a few chapters back then, then my computer died and i lost everything including this story! i forgot the name and looked 4 it forever but couldnt find it, then i was looking in my friends fav. and i found this again! love the story soo far! good luck on your exams! hope u do great! then come coplete this story! love you!

romrom1989 xoxoxo
Isabella chapter 23 . 9/1/2009
OMG I luv this story. You have to update, but tke your time we don't want you failing anything then have to do extra work and be banned from the computer, therefore your loyal and trusting fans would have to nwait foreva to get some of this totally awesome story. And Stop saying it is sucky! In a couple of days I'm getting my fanfiction and my user name will be people-are-crazy. Darn me for giving them my dads email when I am at my moms. I should have at least one story by lets say a little more than a week. You don't have to read though. It would just make me happy. Woot x 10

~ Isabella
isabella chapter 19 . 9/1/2009
CRICKEY!

Sorry, just had to get that out there!

~Isabella
Mnlozano93 chapter 23 . 8/31/2009
OMG! i loved it so much! i really want a sequal maybe later when edward becomes really sucessful and maybe bella's step dad sees her and demands her back! idk but let us know!
x-shadow-x-kisses-x chapter 23 . 8/31/2009

yayayayayayayayayay

you updated i could cry out of happiness!

well done

good luck in your exams
Isabella chapter 13 . 8/31/2009
This story is awesome! There is only one thing that you need to change... you have to stop saying sorry for the suckish chapter! None of the chapters are suckish! You understand me? I wanna finish reading the rest of the story so badly but I have Algebra homework. ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! Of, course its only thirteen questions but, still! And my mother is obseesed with my out fit tomorrow and I don't see why it really matters. Okay enough of my problems I just intended to tell you the other stuff, but that didn't work out as you can tell. BYE! keep writing

~Isabella
Kind-Of-Crazy1 chapter 23 . 8/31/2009
Yay! How did Alice react when they told her about the wedding? Can't wait for the next chapter!
shiribiri chapter 23 . 8/30/2009
ah soo cute! i loved the end! and i so knew what the surprise was! im so smart! hahaha bella and edward are so cute in this story! :P and 'woot' lol
You-won't-see-an-iguana-here chapter 23 . 8/30/2009
aw, great job! i love sum41

HA HA HA ALICE, DRIVING MALL! HA HA. poor bella...

ha ha nice with rose too

and then eddie-boy ha ha great job

that waas so sweet of him,

loved how you incorporated demitri, felix, alex and jane...

great job! cannot wait for more!
mialuvtwilight chapter 23 . 8/30/2009
i really liked it and can't wait till you update, good luck on your tests!
RomanticSoul693 chapter 23 . 8/30/2009
AWESOME STORY!thank you so much for writing it :)
RomanticSoul693 chapter 21 . 8/30/2009
victoria looks like she's going to bite their heads off HA HA
RomanticSoul693 chapter 6 . 8/30/2009
poor bella :( i'm so happy edward's there to take her out of her misery, even if it's only for a few hours
RomanticSoul693 chapter 4 . 8/30/2009
oh no! poor bella. this is a VERY VERY good story!you are an amazing writer!
kakashifan-0001 chapter 23 . 8/30/2009
Great chapter. I can't wait to read the next one. Please update soon.
2,446 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »