Reviews for You Had Me At Hello
Leah Reid Whitlock chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
I calmed down knowing that Edward is coming to save dear bellaI still have tears sliding off my face especially at the last part
Leah Reid Whitlock chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
Okay I have been sitting here in non-stopping sobs my sister called me an idiot for crying but I really can't help it this is the saddest story ever and now she sold as a stripper or prostitute death after death it seems that the people she love perish and the people that she is forcd to be in a part of her life pick on her or beat her I think I am going to die of dehydration soon because of all this damn crying IT'S-IT'S JUST SO DAMN WRONG SAD AND IT ISN'T FAIR BUT I GUESS NOTHING IS FAIR THIS JUST HAD TO BE HER LIFE DIDN'T IT IT JUST HAD TO BE BELLA!
I shouldn't be such a hypocrite I am going to post an abusive story up soon and it would be so unfair to scream at you. I am gonna read the next chapter now I need to cool down some.
Leah Reid Whitlock chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
OMG (crying) I'm literally crying right now I must look like an idiot right now this is one of the saddest story i have read, this was far from crappy and past amazing if Arianna was here with me right now she would agree and I lost somebody this month my older cusin he was 14 he committed suicide because he couldn't take the pressure of the real world anymore
x-shadow-x-kisses-x chapter 21 . 3/17/2013
Aaaaand four years later im still re reading this story ;)
Its so good seriously :)
Not gonna bug you for another chapter, i know how life can get sometimes - its why some of my stories havent been updated since 09 ;)
Gidget922 chapter 23 . 10/14/2012
if this is the end then xcellent
Gidget922 chapter 20 . 10/14/2012
i remember you writing about Jasper's field, maybe Bella should talk to him, he might be able to help her just a guess
Gidget922 chapter 16 . 10/14/2012
your chapter was heavenly and this America's Most Hated very very interested in reading it
Gidget922 chapter 15 . 10/14/2012
Paparva twits( that's what i refer to them as,nasty creatures) paparazzi.
Just what does Edward do? And what an xcellent chapter all round
Gidget922 chapter 13 . 10/14/2012
oh bella protecting yourself
Gidget922 chapter 7 . 10/11/2012
very powerful n moving story
Gidget922 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
love it
crazycats7 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
it's so sad. i got tears in my eyes
Blair.Alice. CullenLuvr chapter 23 . 9/7/2012
loved it
VAzooTW chapter 23 . 8/30/2012
I REALLY LOVE IT! i've seriously been sitting at my computer for the past four hours reading this and creating this perfect "happy ending" fantasy in my head!

thank you for writing so amazingly! please update soon!
nbrian72 chapter 23 . 7/15/2012
will there be more to this story
2,446 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »