Reviews for Her Smile
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
its cute. denial is sasuke's little slave, isn't it?
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
So adorable! :)
Matt Likes Argyle chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Bells, you underestimate your writing. This is simple, and beautiful and I love it, truly.

(Heart)
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
You don't like it? Why? (beside the general plotlessness of it and the very little character developement)

...I liked how Sasuke (not matter what life, no matter what world) still denies his feelings (really, you'd think that he'd get over it one day)

...(I liked the ending. that made the whole story worthwhile)
jillyy chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Um, Bells.

You suck for being this cool.

(heart)
AGENT KELL chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
i had plenty of fun this christmas!

only thing was that I wasn't around to read all the christmas

goodies everyone posted!

uhm, I posted something for you already though,

seems like you didn't read it.

D:

hee, i think this was rather cute,

it's christmas!

NO CRITICISM, since i'm just itching to read more,

Ja!

IC-chan
Annie Sparklecakes chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Aw. That was cute. I loke coffee-shop stories. I really liked Sakura's slight attitude, and I liked how there wasn't much dialogue. It seemed more real. Somehow. LOVED.
Akane Naomi chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Aw, I liked it. Although I would admit, I find the ending a little sad cuz it wasn't that happy, but then again, isn't this how the real Sasuke would act anyways? At Sakura is being optimistic! XD

Happy Holidays and have a Happy New Year! .
p3pp3rmint chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
aaw! so kawaii! I loved how you pull it out in the end. cute story!
Quiet Moon chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Well...it's certainly cheerful. Happier than anything I can really come up with. It's not up to your usual standard...but I like it all the same. It's just not quite up to quality. -shrugs-It might just be the holiday fuzz. I don't know. The strange thing is that while you put up a cheery little one shot, I put up a kind of angsty one...at one in the morning. -blinks- I don't know, I just seemed to write that one better at night. And of course ignore the rambling.
the blanket chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
ohmyGod.

I think I love you.

Kiki, this is so pretty, and beautiful and lovely and winsome, and I'm reviewing as I go. 8DD

When Sasuke wakes up in the morning, he doesn’t think about anything except the girl with her own cup of hazelnut coffee every morning at ten fifty-three in the café across the street.

I love the detail. I love it. Particularly the time, and how it's not an even, rounded number. I love it.

(OMGSQUISH I LOVE YOU)

“Hey.”

She looks up and blinks a little bit before smiling

(he secretly thinks she should smile like that more often)

and nodding.

eheeheh. This is so cute! It's an adorable meeting for the two of them, and Sasuke's just lovely here.

She pauses slightly, and he is afraid that she is mad for a moment. But she is not, because her lips start to lift up a little bit and finally, she laughs

(sweetly, melodiously, beautifully)

a little bit before setting her mug down.

gheheheh. I laugh ridiculously. This is so freaking adorable. I don't even know what to say. It's just a very very prettily worded line. XD

Because he only knows her name and possibly her favorite coffee. He does not even want her to acknowledge him. He only has a cup of coffee with her every morning before they leave to work.

(The next day, he hands her a pair of knitted mittens, and he knows for a fact that she smiles more often and more beautifully than before.)

Possibly my favorite line(s) in the entire piece. But that'd be a pretty tough call seeing as how it's ALL just, beautiful.

Thank you so so so much for this.

Have fun on the rest of your trip, m'dear! Take care!