Reviews for On The First Day Of Christmas
Arpho chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
D'oh! Why are there so many awesome but unfinished stories? I know it's been years, but I'm still hoping you'll contine this. Christmas miracles have happened before. :)
Ari chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
You do realize Snitchs imprint on the first person that touches them,right? It ruined this story ._.
MCRmygirl chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
::SQUEAL::

I love this! It's so cute! And Draco's so open and HAPPY!

FallenAvengingAngel
movaho chapter 5 . 1/25/2011
I love this story. Will you be posting more? I did see that the sixth day was up on LJ, but I do not have one and rarely remember to check there.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/4/2010
Awwww draco's so 6 year oldish! Finish it, now!
tigersilver chapter 5 . 9/7/2010
I dearly hope this is continued? It's fascinating and I've really enjoyed it. I adore your Draco here, so full of interesting facets and gleams, sharp edges and spongy bits, boyish glee and an honest joy at still being alive. He is a present, to the reader at least. And I'm sure he's Harry's present, as well...if it continues. Does it?
Hoppipollamia chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
Wil you update this century or will we all be bereft of this brilliant fic?
Harveste Starr chapter 5 . 1/8/2010
This is so sweet! Please update soon, I love this! I'm surprised, because Draco seems to actually get along with the Gryffindor's more... Weird. But awesome
amaltheanie chapter 5 . 4/26/2009
oww, this is just TO cute! *squeal* Draco's so oblivious...why would Harry give him presents if not to 'court' him. *glomps my 2 fav boys*
Serenity Smiles chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
Is there any chance that you will continue this story? I really enjoyed reading it; it's so light-hearted and Draco and Harry are so cute together. It'd be a pity if this story isn't continued...
TheologyDiscography chapter 5 . 9/23/2008
lolz. are you going to finish this?
Catat chapter 5 . 6/7/2008
Good story aswell, your really a great writer, and you don't rush it ] yay
Dezra chapter 5 . 1/15/2008
WOW, I'm so hooked. More please.
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 5 . 1/14/2008
Oh, the ending XD

From Me x
njferrell chapter 5 . 1/14/2008
That's to cute. I like they are getting along so well and the Gryphindors are ok with it.