Reviews for It Is So Erotic When Your MakeUp Runs
OrangeJellyfish chapter 3 . 12/8/2015
There so kawaii together! :D
OrangeJellyfish chapter 2 . 12/8/2015
U didn't give him your number! (Д )
OrangeJellyfish chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Oh my god...I saw the picture and I was like. nipple...XD
fangirlhaven chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
Well, that escalated quickly...
fangirlhaven chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
That entire conversation on the phone was ...just...plain weird
fangirlhaven chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
GERD If only my idol would do that to me-heaves a heavy heartened sigh- :{
Azalynn137 chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
This reminds me of the song/music video the drug in me is you by falling in reverse. ]
Tripptych chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I hardly ever reveiw stories but this is an exception; it had me hot and heavy for the damn man the whole story, the way you described sasuke fully reminded me of andy six from black veil brides. Damn this was a good story!
Tripptych chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
MadOkA21 chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
Hahaha, the last sentence was kind of funny I bet everybody would like to be at Naruto's place.

Something made me laugh in my reading, it's the way Naruto is always thinking : It is HIM (with big letters for HIM). That was so amusing, like he couldn't believe Sasuke was calling him or speaking to him.

Kushina's reaction was funny too, like a groupie.

The gig was cool, because it ends the story as it begins. Sasuke kisses Naruto on the same song, so romantic ! (like the last dialogue)

Thanks for the story!
MadOkA21 chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
I like at the beginning how Naruto, after that he seemed to be a crazy fan, happens to be just a normal guy. After the gig, he doesn't run to Sasuke to have invitations to the party. He just smiles, and I was glad by that detail

Oh, and Sasuke is making out with three girls at the same time? What a rockstar attitude! But it seems that they weren't sufficient for him since he went to Naruto to dance with him. lol

The scene of the balcony... well, I really enjoyed the first part (of course) and I was just so sorry for Naruto when he throws up.

On the morning, it was cute how Sasuke was holding Naruto, and how he introduced himself... very cool and all

I'm going to read the last chapter immediatly!
MadOkA21 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Hey! I love stories in which one of them is famous! So you can guess how I like this beginning. Sasuke is sexy, I can understand why Naruto is literaly drooling mdr! And the kiss was hot, such a lucky dog. But maybe Naruto is going to be beaten at the end of the gig ? XD It wouldn't be surprising at all!

Thanks!
popete chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
can i wiSh the same thing happen to me.?that was awesome.
Sasuki Mizu Uchiha Uzumaki chapter 3 . 5/5/2011