Reviews for Mulan & Shang
Needs more chapters or a timeskip where Wong and Mai are older, and are being trained by their parent.
Kallie Tanner chapter 1 . 1/7
Good but short, want more
Talia medrano chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
That was the most Romanian story I ever hears and the best of it tell me you'll going write a another one are you, are you pleases just let me know.
Tete chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
don't end it there you should keep going this story has just begun
Lisa Cooper chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
The adventures of parenthood are an experience. I really liked your ending about the changes in Shang from marriage. L.
poaieur ouate chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
This is SUCH a cute story! love it!
henred5 chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
OO! dat was wicked..seriosuly cool!

well done!

u gona write more?
O.C. Girlie chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
This story is really good please write more!
May chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
this is really good! please update soon! i love mulan, the film, and this is a really good story!
blood-junky chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Aw! What a cute story! But don't stop there! Add another chapter! This is a great story and would be even better if it was continued.
bob chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
this is one of the best stories that i read! yay!
SpicyHollyElf chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
Is that the end?(Begins to hyppervintalait.) NO! It can't be the end! It can't be! There's so much more that can happen! I have a fealing that the twins are going to make a huge mess of a very important dinner and the servants are all afraid that whent he Emperor finds out they are going to be killed. But when the Emperor does find out he finds it very funny that the two baby twins could make such a big mess. Then the Emperor could become like an adopted grandfather.(Since Shang's dad is dead and all.)

*There. Is that enough of an idea for you to write another chapter? Don't make me get my sword and force you! You can't end it there! You can't!*
O'Ylia chapter 1 . 8/22/2002
Very nice and cute. But pretty hard 2 read. Got thru it tho! ;) Keep up the good work.
toasterovenman chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
hey cuzin! it's GEOFF! i didn't actually read the story, im not into mulan, i just wanted to say hi
Zak Izumi chapter 1 . 2/19/2002