Reviews for Once Upon a December
Happinesssmile20 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Oh my goodness! I am begging you in the name of feels, please add more to this! I am dying to see more added on to this story, another chapter! I know it is a oneshot, but please, I am begging you, let there be more.
overninethousand chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
look: sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Hallolo chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Hello!

This OS is awesome! I wish there was a sequel, because she *does* remember him, even if it's not everything!

Thank you for this wonderful piece :)

Hallolo
Amy chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
LOVE IT! It was so romantic at the middle but so sad at the end. Why couldn't she say is now may favorite stories.
BashiYami chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Why would you do that? Bring them together only to let go?

I didn't want to give you a review for this, but I at least wanted to say my peace.

Baka.

Sin cere,

- DoP -
AnonymousNavi chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
NO! There has to be more! You don't understand the importance of it! It simply cannot end there, it musn't! There's a heart beating strongly in the center of this plot, and it will beat for nothing if an ending is not met!

I humbly ask you, with as much desperate passion as I can muster over a written comment on the internet, please finish this. I have never run across a Sess/Rin fiction such as this. It's magnificent and wonderful, do you even realize how much so?

I leave it your capable hands.
Sora chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I really liked this fic and like the others before me it feels incomplete. WHile I have not much hope of you continuing as you have not responded to their pleas...

Another chapter?

Pretty please?
Monsignor chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Oh... dude... harsh.
fireflyofhell chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Oh please don't leave it at this! I must agree with the reviewers ahead of me! This is simply amazing (especially with this song.) I love the song and this story really fits it. Please, a second one-shot? Pretty please with gigantic cherries on top?
vanilfrappe chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
This was beautiful and a magnificent piece of writing...but the story is not over! It can't end like this! you must write more, it least another chapter! make her remember! Don't leave it so incredibly sad! Please...
InuGrrrl chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Drake, that was so fucking nice. OMG, I loved it, lol. With the orange dress, killed parents, etc -I'm thinking it was Rin. InuYasha found Kagome and Sess was hoping to find Rin.

Damn. That was sad and beautiful. Amazing work.
cutiepiedal chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
very beautifully written, i really liked it, hope you continue... peaceout cutiepiedal
agent-doo chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Aw. Dang it, I want another chapter, not a one shot.

I enjoyed reading your story, even though I was frustrated at the end. Inuyasha was right. Sesshomaru just gave up too easily.
ButterflyAngel64 chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
It's a good beginning, but I wonder: Why the name Catherine? This is just a guess, but is it because that it has "Rin" in it (I'm assuming that Catherine is Rin's reincarnation)? I'd like to read more, so please update soon, and Merry Christmas! _
crimsonmoon19 chapter 1 . 12/25/2007