Reviews for The GiftGiver
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Well, the Holidays are long over, but that doesn't mean I can't review this, right? I wish I could offer a reason for such a late review...I can only blame sheer laziness. Ah well, oh well.

In any case, may I say that I thought this story was adorable! I thought that you cleverly combined the various holidays during the end of the year. If I may hazard a guess, they are Christmas (most obvious) Hanukkah (eight days) and Kwanzaa (the days are before the New Year, though it's technically seve). Though there's New Years itslef, that I guess that's a given.

I thought that was so sweet,and fitting, too. Lloyd and the others decide to revive the legacy of the Gift-Giver, unknowingly picking up where Kratos left off years ago. I loved the scene at the end, too. Ah, family fluff. X3

Ha ha, great referece to Zelos's Personal ExSkill. XD I still remember how much a few of my college friend though it was the funniest thing ever. XD

If you haven't guessed, I love this story! :D You did a great job on it and as always, I just love your writing style. Yeah, I say that often, but it's true! _
Faux Promises chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Aw, that was so cute and fitting for the holiday season. ) Glad to see there were others who kept the spirit of Christmas alive 'round here. Great job, I really enjoyed reading that! :D

Though I'm a bit belated here, I hope you had a great holiday. Keep on writing, of course! 3

-FD
doragon no mizu chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
... ._.

AW! 3 That was so kyuut! Widdle Lloyd all with his widdle lion (I didn't know that lions existed in ToS XD) SO KYUUT! And Kratos wash teh gift giver. Oh yah. I find that oddly fitting. Wanting to bring happiness to others, but too proud to let his rep fall. At least, that's it in my mind. Yesh. I really, really like how you wrote it! It was so nicely done, and the detail. Magnifique. ::muah::

Anyway, Great job Kishes! Meri Kuri!

Old ladies, Super Babies, and BAD forevah!
ShadowofUndine chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Cute, fluffy, and well-written. I hope this would brighten just about anyone's day.

Sincerely,

~Shadow of Undine
LunaLocket chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
now thats what i call a christmas story!happy holidays