Reviews for Never Let Your Guard Down
kiki-slasha chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Oh heartbreaking!

If only Sephiroth hadn't felt the need to revenge himself for his mother...then they could be together :( Silly mothers...
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
This is my favorite couple of FFVII.

Nice oneshot.

Kisses from Argentina!
Orange-Maple chapter 1 . 7/18/2008

I DO like this fic! Yeah, sephi needs more sweet things in his life. I pity him! He's my FAV at FF7. Though he must died *sobs*

I'll wait for your new fics. Since you're really this good! I mean, FF7:AC is an angst yet sad movie. So did FF7. Coz that, I don't need angst-fic of it. It just make me more depressed! *sobs*

You're great coz you make a sweet story _

GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Cute story. Reading this makes it hard for me to believe that Sephiroth was ever nice to Cloud.

Good story though
xLilly White chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Aw, MAN... that was perfect! To be honest I half-expected there to be more slushy fluff and the usual ridiculous romance you get when there's a Seph/Cloud going on during their SOLDIER days, but there's none of that here- just Cloud being aloof and in-character, and Sephiroth managing to stay in-character in all his splendor whilst giving Cloud a... STRANGE kinda lesson. :D Ah, god, I wonder if many of his SOLDIER rookies had the same treatment during practice... *her thoughts wander off to Zack*

You know, there was this fic I once saw up here (it's a shame, its author took it down) and it was the same pairing, the same SOLDIER era with a 17-yr-old Cloud, and it was pure LEMON. Wow; I mean, I can't understand how some people can have the nerve to write things like that, let alone publish them... but somehow, that insane fic sort of made me warm up to that couple... back in those days... :)

Hehe, so you say you've never seen a real guy who was as good-looking as those pencil-drawn people that get lusted over? Ah, but I have a stock of good examples to contradict you... :D Just search a little in the Japanese rock scene. You'll find perfect, fleshed-out, adrogynous, magnificent creatures as soon as you scratch the surface, I can guarantee you that. But, well, it's really a business- for the most part their music sucks, so they have to look like sex on legs in order to attract fans and make money. :D

Anyways, coming back to this fic; very nice, very skillfully handled, and IN-CHARACTER! I've gotta applaud you for that. :) After all, an excellent fanfiction writer is the one who can take characters with a set personality and make them do what they want while respecting the character's natural attitude; it's pretty hard, but hey. Looking forward to more stuff! KEEP WRITING! :)

Take care. x

(btw, the concert rocked the entire town's stock o' socks. I sucked major balls, though- the good thing is I didn't bring down the rest of the musicians' work, so no one noticed how much I was struggling. :) Ah, it's so nice being pianist in an orchestra- you're the only one who can really hide behind your instrument and pretend not to exist. :D)
Sabith chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
that was so cute, the ending line added alot of power to the story. very good work.

Mary V chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Oh, its so sweet ;o)
LastTrojanNight chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
*squee of ultimate satisfaction* I LOVE it! :D:D:D:D:D You got the characters just perfect! Thank you!

I really liked the ending, so bittersweet, and of course that most interesting of kisses XD

And Zack is such a brat...*rolls eyes* ;)