Reviews for If There's Going to be Any Hysterics
killing u with umbrellas chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
hillarious
Abandon Structure chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
Most definitely amusing...love it.
Stutley Constable chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
More please.
Saffygirl chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
Lol, awesome!
Arianith chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
I love it. I can actually see this happening and I wish you would continue it.
bookivore chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
Well, if this is going to make sense to the Mummy fans, you really have to add at least one more scene to pound in Jonathan's amusing, dire, and deserved fate, and let the fans actually know what it is.

It's obvious to Dresden fans that now Imhotep is actually really trapped forever (or at least far beyond Jonathan's skills), the White Council is off doing more important things (like fighting current live necromancers - isn't Kemmler running around at this time?), the only power Imhotep has is to wander around as a visible / audible ghost within a certain distance of his skull and bother Jonathan (certainly he'll stop sulking and start picking on Jonathan, don't you think?) whereas Jonathan will have to deal with all the idiots who will keep showing up to steal the skull.

Evy might come to the realization that now Jonathan is idiot bait, a fate he well deserves.
Anonymous and proud chapter 2 . 3/28/2008
I hope there's going to be more of this in the near future, very intriguing! :)
Evanesce chapter 2 . 3/6/2008
Why are the chapters so short? It makes me sad. :( I'm just a bit confused: what is the council? (please pardon my ignorance)
Evanesce chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Short and random, yet humorous. I shall continue reading. :)
cirana chapter 2 . 2/16/2008
HA! gd fic, poor johnathan...
bookworm97 chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
AHAHAHAHAHAHA! that was really good. very funny!
deeply-spaced chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
LOL! I needed this! How totally cool! Thank you! More Jonathan, please? You are very talented!