Reviews for Merry Christmas, Darling
EmmaDel chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Wow. That was really good. It's not really out of character for Edward to do that. It is what he feared would happen. He never denied that he wanted to drink her blood. If the urge hit him strong enough, I could see this happening. This is one reason why I hate when anyone says that the werewolves and especially Jacob are dangerous for Bella to be around. All the wolves had to do was not get too angry. The vamps were fighting their own nature which is a lot harder. And with all the talk about the wolves being dangerous, it was only actually vampires that tried to kill her including Jasper.

Also I wrote a story similar to this where Edward killed Bella, but it happened on their wedding night.
Book-BoyObsessed956439 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This is absolutely amazing! The writing is magnificent. And you got in the head of a 'monster' so well, it's almost scary! It actually is scary, to be honest. Amazing, amazing, amazing! :D

Keep up the good work! :D
SharpMaz chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Still an amzing writter. It was really sad though. I loved the dialogue, even though it was small it was great.
MysticNyx06 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
LOVE IT!
Xenexian chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
LOL WOW! I actually think this is so awesome. Like you, I once liked Twilight, but now think it's a complete waste of my time, an utter pile of shit. So I heart this fic, pureply because Bella died and so did Edward :)

Oh, and one more thing:- FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC writing style. Really love it :)

Much love,

Lozz x
SurferPlague chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
i love it! even though I'm not a Jacob or Edward fan, it was still awesome to read this. it was dark, and kinda gruesome, but it made me think that not everything in the fictional world has a happy ending!
Scobee chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Wow! What an abrupt way to kill a beautiful relationship between two people. I am shocked, 1. because I love the Twilight series, and 2. it is so wow! I can't find the words. It's a great story and it took me a little to figure out were we were, but wow. I realy would hate to know what you were thinking when you wrote this. I am a big fan of your Vampire Acedemy. This is a big twist from that. I hope to read more. Thanks. :)
AnotherStupidLamb chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
I actually believe that was 'Edward' of him. Maybe not the killing Bella part, but the way he felt afterwards.

You do use wonderful imagery and description. I enjoyed reading this one-shot, however morbid and macabre. Thank you for displaying your talents for all to see.
asdfjklm chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
I'm honestly jealous of your writing skills. Great one-shot!
Stronger than you since 1915 chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
oh my carlisle that was really good, and really graphic. luved it
VanityLOVELESS chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Oh my. It was so morbid, so dark. I loved it so much. I'm sad, yet thrilled at the same time. Thank you.
Nichole chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
How wonderful and morbid. :]
Brain Dead Tampon chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
OMC

i love how you describe everything!

bella died that was sad :( but it was so worth it

lol

na but seriously this was some very (x infinity) excelent writing.

im so jealous arghh

:D
LeighK81 chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
That was very dark. I like it, a lot.