Reviews for in twilight
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Sweet story!
wellnowwhatdowedo chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Beautiful. I liked how you capitalized some of the words. :)
IPreferLemonPie chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
AWESOME. I LOVE IT.
pockybandits89 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
sasuke and sakura is my favorite couple and u do a godd job at writng about them
MyUsedRomance chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
gah. ,
queenofbitches chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
See? I was right. You are a very reflective person. Someone who spends a lot of time thinking, I, umm, think. And yeah, there's this certain feature in your fics, as in, bracket italics bracket kind of thing which is really unique, as in, parallel train of thoughts and stuff. One descriptive, one more fixated the, well, overall situation. And it's a really interesting way of writing. But then, you probably know that.
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
this one is really beautiful, as it is the little moments that count. And I love how you described the beginning, it is just perfect.

and god, you make me jealous. May I steal your writing skills, please?

(Really. If you get any better, I am going to run out of things to say. AND THAT WILL NOT DO.)

/\_/\

(")*(")
iMissa chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
EE!

ANNE. OHMYGOD.

(asdfghjkl. Marry me?

No, wait, already married. GODDAMMIT.)

I love you. And this. And all the denial!Sasuke and-SAKURA. FWOAR. AMAZING.

Thanks for sabotaging my date last night, asshole. Don’t think I didn’t hear you and Naruto snickering in the bush behind my table. Jealous, are we?

BEST. LINE. EVER.

It was love. Pure and simple. And you are INCREDIBLE.
Withafullmetalheart chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
aw that was so cute!
dark Alley chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
how cute!
bell.esque chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
UM, ANNE.

I'M UPSET BECAUSE THE THING I WROTE WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH.

(But I am very giddy because this is just lovely. OMG. Thank you for the international SQUISH. :]] AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ANNE!)

They sit in a rosewood chest underneath her bed, inlaid in not silk, nor satin, but Memory, and lacking the effects of Time. It is its own universe; a castle in timber, its constituents the same and—

It is Precious.

I don't know. That line is just so LOVELY. That was such a good opening line.

(ILOVEYOUSOMUCH)

(growing steadily more depraved as Time went on, and really, really—reading to the orphanage? What is he thinking, and won’tsomebodyplease think of the children?

And He stops her flailing fists with one hand, and stares her down.

“You’re ruining it,” he says, beautiful and strong and just—not just—Everything, and she pauses.)

This is so beautiful. I like...CRIED.

A few with him—P.A, or Post Assbow—and she looks at those fondly, rubbing her finger over the whiskers of Naruto’s cheeks.

(“I hope our child is like him,” she’ll say one day, nonchalant, and despite himself, he’ll drop the knife he’d been cutting tomatoes with)

Maybe I wasn't supposed to...but I laughed. Oh, Sakura, YOU MIGHT HAVE SAID THE WRONG THING!

a few were unopened,

(“you’ll know when,” he says, a smile not on his lips but in his eyes, and she wonders whether it really was him she saw, walking down to the jeweler’s lane)

Sasuke is so...*SQUISH. ANNE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

or,

Don’t flatter yourself. He was annoying.

or,

Really, Sasuke-kun. If you wanted a date, you should have just asked.

Pick me up at 8?

and,

(Yes, and yes, and yesyesyes, but it would not do to seem so excited, to be so happy so instead he writes—)

Don’t be late.)

This was too sweet. OMG. It made me laugh at Sasuke's denial and how sly Sakura was. And "Pick me up at 8?" and "Don't be late" rhyme. ohmyGod. XD

And she treasures the letters, the words, the letters, because really, that’s all she needs. It’s the little moments, the process, the being, that matters more than their end.

And she looks at him, green eyes bright and clear, and he thinks perhaps—

(I love you., even if I can’t quite say it, yet. I will. I will.)

These were really the best lines. Because...Sasuke, I don't think, will ever be somebody who will freely just say "I love you". I like the fact that he wants to try, and he's just so determined.

ANNE YOU ARE SO CUTE. ILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOU. Nothing I write can compare to this. Anne, thank you so, so MUCH.

Merry Christmas to you, too. We'll talk soon. When I have a longer period of internet connection. And I'm in the same time zone.

(ZOMG, location on my profile says JAPAN. I didn't think that would change...)

I love you dear. *SQUISHSQUISHSQUISH. I missed you so much! Have fun!
Annie Sparklecakes chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
DUDE. I got the same prompt, the same pairing. But LOOK AT THE DIFFERENCE.

You're a genius, Anne. I loved this. Especially those last few letters, with the date. They told a story, which was what I liked so much, I think. I liked Sasuke, because he was DIFFERENT. Not abnormally so, but he was warmer.

And I liked how it seemed like they were a Them, and had always been.

And, of course, this entire thing:

(“She’s not annoying,” he says, with a little smile, and she forgets her next question.)

OHO YES SAKURA.
RofS chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Very, very vague, but great job! Whoever Kiki is, she's a lucky girl! _
myheartisbeatingsoftly chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
OMFG! This was so cute! : ) I really enjoyed this one...and have a MERRY CHRISTMAS! May God bless you!
yumi-maki chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
That was really quite beautiful. I wish I could say more but all I can think of right now is that I love it. Oh! And that your style is beautiful...