Reviews for dream catcher
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Aw, this is really sweet! (:
fortune.cookie92 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
short and sweet, I loved this story! :) It's definitely one of my favourite Konan fics
TaintedAngel chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
So cute! I loved it! Happy holidays!
MyUsedRomance chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
gahh. they are one of my otps now. like. they have won me over. and gah. lovelvoelvoe. yesh.
queenofbitches chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Okay, lessee. I like this part very, very much : "(like her old dolls, like the marbles cracked under the soldiers’ feet, like the picture frame on her old brown table, in her old brown house—"

because yeah, that sentence pretty much reminded me of Kim Edwards and the Memory Keepers' Daughter. You know, that sublime, delicate style of writing. And, hmm, yeah, I like the deaddeaddead part, too, cause when I read that part, it sorta reminded me of a glitch in this video I'm watching in my head, so yeah, that was really unique.
UnluckyAmulet chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Aww, this was so adorable! Stories about mini Konan are pretty rare, and I'm glad I found such a cute one. Especially the "we're in this together" conversation.

Amulet
HeartBeatFailure-x chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
It took mw a while to understand it, but i love the way it's written )
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
It isn't too fluffy (but it is a sad!cute!fluffy, so I forgive you).

...

and her nightmares are so...beautifully painfully true...

...

reminds me of this movie I saw in Italian. "A Beautiful Dream" (I think that's what it was called. Or something like that.)

Very sad.

I like how Konan is strong, expect when Nagato/Pein is strong for her.

/\_/\

(")*(")
Bishieluver01 chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Short and sweet, just how I like them!
Dark Hope Assassin chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
(is almost brought to tears by the awesomeness that is this story) I absolutely adored this! You've made the struggle those two experienced so very realistic. I loved it! Amazing. Simply sublime. One of the most wonderful PeinKonan fics I've read in a while.

Would I be able to interest you with an offer of uploading this magnificent work of yours on a Pein/Konan fan site? You can find the site by clicking on my homepage in my profile if you're interested what it looks like and what we have up till now.

You can see if you open the site that we keep all your rights to the story and everything concerning its creation. We also direct people to your author page at We do this because we only ask to put your wonderful work among the rest quality PeinKonan fics and arts; our only goal is to bring together the Pein/Konan fan community and give it a worthwhile stay.

So, what says you to this proposition of mine? _ I would be most honoured for "Origami Deities" (the name of the site) to have your work on it. _
the general girl chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Awesomeness as usual. D

Merry Christams!
pavement-greengrass chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!

so cute!
bell.esque chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
ANNE. Whatever you write is beautiful. Nagato is sososo kind. And I feel a little bit SAD that after this FLUFFY moment...

HE GOES OFF AND TURNS EVIL, DRAGGING HER WITH HIM.

*SQUISH

Anyway. It was sweet little kid love. Definitely. It was adorable, really. And the title is perfect.

Happy holidays.
Szikra chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Jeah. I have read it! I'm happy, because my english isn't very good.

And it's beautyful. It hits my fancy. (XD it is in my dictionary...)

So, I like it... And I don't know say it better... (And I'm tired...)
Annie Sparklecakes chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
ANNE! OH MY GOD-

I totally forgot this. I opened it and I went, ASRFGHJKL;WHA?

Yeah.

But then I read on, and I was freaking out, because you have the best vocabulary ever, everything was so perfect and raw and sad, but somehow- not.

I loved Pein/Nagato. I kept thinking of them all grown up too, and that just made this seem so much more real and canon, because this seemed like something that could totally happen.

ANDANDAND-

Nagato, slowly, hesitantly, takes her hand.

“I’ll take care of them. Your ghosts.” He turns away.

“So, go to sleep. I’ll fight your nightmares. I’ll keep you safe.”

(I won’t leave, he promises without words)

OH MY GOD ANNE, YOU'RE THE GREATEST PERSON EVER, LIKE JOLLY OLD SAINT NICK BUT NOT OLD OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU.

Merry Christmas, new best friend!