Reviews for Ignis Fatuus
Midwayy chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
this is intriguing please do continue :)
Saberin7 chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
Oh I do hope you update this story soon! Hopefully all the reviews from the readers here on this website would make persuade you to come back and update this! It left a burning curiosity in my mind and I doubt i would have any sleep any time soon.
CleideJam chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
Ahm...are you going to continue this fanfic?

Please do continue. I want to know more of what is Alicia trying to tell in the brunette's dreams... And Fate... And the wolkenritter...

It really is intriguing me. Hopefully, continue it. And this is really a fanfic that i would watch put for. :D
Sherin chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
Lot of questions left unanswered...this fic has been abandoned, hasn't it?
ZonaRose chapter 3 . 11/9/2010
I was getting in to this one. Will there be more? Hope so.
ShinJye chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
Awww~~~ I been waiting for so long. Still haven't update yet... PLEASE UPDATE SOON D: I want to read more... T.T

It's was so interesting and addicted to your story.
Lance58 chapter 3 . 2/14/2010
interesting hope you continue
madreader chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
Awesome story..I can't wait to see where it goes :D

Please update if u have the time -
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 3 . 4/18/2009
Intriguing story. I'm really curious about what Nanoha has forgotten. And how does Alicia come into the picture? I hope you have not abandoned this story and will continue with it soon.
SpicyTofu chapter 3 . 11/11/2008
gah, So confused, and seeing how you updated months ago...I get the feeling we'll be in the dark for a while, neh? Well, hope youupdate soon; the cliffhanging anxiety is killing me! Nontheless, wonderfully written- I tip my hat to you.
WingedWolf24 chapter 3 . 6/8/2008
hmm...I'm just as uncertain as Nanoha is in this story lol xD

I'm very much hooked on your story, though I'm not sure, if anything I'm starting to feel as if Alicia did exist even if Fate thinks otherwise. So here's what I think, Nanoha did know Alicia, Alicia was once alive. These dreams that Nanoha's been having can actually be a lost memory, a horrible memory that brought Nanoha into a shocked state of mind and eventually she managed to seal said memory deep into a part of mind and has forgotten about til this day. Then again this can all be wrong since everyone seems to hate Yunno so reasons unknown to us . also Fate's been acting a little weird too...

*shrug* I really can't wait to see where this story goes, so please update soon :D
Sakura cc chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
GAH i'm so confused yet intrigued... you MUST continue this... GAH It's all a lie! But i dont want Fate's real name to be Alicia... or um I DONT WANT yuuno, BUT tis true it's better tu use an existing character so peopel dont get confused...
setsuna.kobayashi chapter 3 . 4/12/2008
the seriousness and descriptiveness of this fic really got me..

and the types of people like you are really potential writers.. but well.. all of us here are.. Your punctuations and fragments are kind of.. amusing.. it makes the fic a lot more dramatic..

nice job with this fic.. really hope you'll finish it soon..

oh! and i like your prologue.. it had a nice tone and outline.. :]
Shadow chapter 3 . 3/2/2008
Mind boggling. That's what this is, absolutely mind boggling. Though I suppose that was the intended affect the story is suppose to have on us readers. So with two more excellent chapters come another slew of questions that raises many suspicions, especially the case with Hayate and the knights reaction to Yuuno and Nanoha. Though what surprised me the most was probably the interaction between Fate and Signum at the end. The part between Nanoha and Yuuno was interesting to, despite what it may entail. It's definitely going to be fun watching those two interact, hell it's going to be even more interesting to see how Fate deals with all of this, first being mistaken for someone who may or may not exist, then not truly being remembered by supposed best friend, then to top it all of, knowing Nanoha kinda remembers Yuuno, well at least a lot more than she does Fate. Ah, so much going on for Fate, with none of it being good. Well, here's hoping for more excellent chapters from this one and all your other fics.
Shadow chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Okay, how the hell did I miss this? Anything that starts with an E and ends with a 9 in the MGLN section I read. Bah. I blame it for me only focusing on looking out for your R of E fic. Well my stupidity aside at missing this awesome fic for so long, this looks promising, with so much too work with and so many ways this could go, this is definitely going to be another keeper. Though there is just one thing I hope you don't mind I point out, when Nanoha tells Fate, "I thought...I thought you've died..." It's just doesn't sound right, and I don't want to say it's not proper English even though I believe it isn't, because I'm no English major. So may I recommend instead, I thought you had died, or I thought you were dead, as perhaps a replacement? Either way, I still loved the chapter and I'm off to read the other ones.