Reviews for Raindrops
NameBoral Misa chapter 24 . 4/14
This is one of the best ryosaku fic i've ever read! Omg! At first i thought ryoma would run away from his arragened marriage to be with sakuno again,but when he didn't i got sad,but the ending was so much thriling and in one the whole story was just you for writing this ryosaku fic.
ryosakuaddictioneternal chapter 24 . 11/17/2013
This fic totally blew me off! Phew! I love it! If ever i reading it again, i hope i can still find it, ne author-san? Hehe. Other authors i had known deleted their work just because they no longer write fiction. I hope you wouldn't do that. ;)
from prologue to epilogue, you really got me hooked. To the heart. This was AU and it was so awesomely greatly done that i wanted to print this out and line it up together with my other collection of fanfiction like Graduation Caper by ms. Bunny Sakuno...
It made me fall in love with this couple over again. No matter how much i tried to suppress my fangirling with this two, you just up with this fic of yours! Perfect!
Thank you!
I hope to read more RyoSaku stories from you, weirdcoffeholic-san! :)
Two thumbs up! :)
ryosakuaddictioneternal chapter 23 . 11/17/2013
Oh my geeee! My most favorite chappie!? It's obvious! Because it's the chapter that they saw each other again aftrr eight long years complete with all the cheesiness and fluffiness needed to make me giddy with excitement like a little girl! Just because i am a HUGE fan of those two! Kyaaaa! It was awesomely great!
ryosakuaddictioneternal chapter 22 . 11/16/2013
I love this chapter! Finally!there's RyoSaku! Hehehehehe! Perfect! :)
ryosakuaddictioneternal chapter 21 . 11/16/2013
Aha! He found her! Can't wait for their face to face meet up.. Hehehe..
Andiwould surely go insane if someone like horio piissssed me to no end!hahaha.. He was insufferable!
Love the chapter!
ryosakuaddictioneternal chapter 20 . 11/16/2013
Finally! They each other! Oh my geee! I love the sneakiness of Kesuke. He was so cute..!
I also love the exchange between Sakuno and Tomoka. They are truly best of friends! Sweet!
ryosakuaddictioneternal chapter 19 . 11/16/2013
They have a son! Oh how sweet..the mother-son moments.. I loved it!
ryosakuaddictioneternal chapter 18 . 11/16/2013
So that's what happened why he had an amnesia..
Wow... I. Am. Getting. More. Excited. For. The. Next. Part!
And it seemed like Ryoga was convincing Ryoma-sama not to marry as they called his bride-to-be..hehe... I have always love Ryoga when he was all brotherly to Ryoma... Hehe..
ryosakuaddictioneternal chapter 17 . 11/16/2013
:'(
it was very sad.. The parting moments of the both of them.. It was like i wanted to cry because my throat was constricted because of the sad scene i had been reading and when Sakuno was talking about her Mickey that came back after how many years of separation... How very optimistic can she be. She was hoping. Well, he promised that he will come and get her. When? Hm.. I wanna know how they meet again. Kyaaaa...
ryosakuaddictioneternal chapter 16 . 11/15/2013
That was hooooooot! Loved it! ;)
ryosakuaddictioneternal chapter 15 . 11/15/2013
Oh. Poor Sakuno.
but man! He kissed her when she was just done throwing up. Hehe.. I loved that! Absolutely! I was jumping virtually when he suddenly said "you're beautiful" to Sakuno when they were merely talking about her presence in their mansion.. (insert fangirl scream!) ;)
ryosakuaddictioneternal chapter 14 . 11/15/2013
Ohhh. That was so sad. Hearing it straight from your loved one's mother the fact that he was actually getting married with someone else that soon was very heartbreaking.
He was thinking about saving his thru that marriage and forget about .. :'(
ryosakuaddictioneternal chapter 13 . 11/15/2013
Oh sure! Eiji was indeed adorable. Hehe. Cute even.
Finally! She remembers Prince! What's next? :)
And i loved the moment of Ryoma being emo. Hehe.
'He would rather die than completely forget about Sakuno.'
kyaaaaaa! I could die at that! Hehe.
Damn. Arranged marriage! Poor Ryoma-sama.
ryosakuaddictioneternal chapter 12 . 11/15/2013
So Tezuka was an attorney who was working for the Echizens just and Kaidoh... Niicccceee.. It was indeed getting morw interesting! Hehe.
And i soooo looovvveee the fluff moment of Momo and Ann! Kyaaaaa! The are my fave couple in PoT next !
(why am.i still reviewing even though the story's already finished?) naaaaahh.. Just want to.. (blinks)
ryosakuaddictioneternal chapter 11 . 11/14/2013
Yeah. Felt sorry for both of them. (wails) i hate Nanjirou here. (sorry, nanji-san!) this was the first time i hated him in a fic.. Hehe.. Dang..