Reviews for A Son for Christmas
sailorlyoko4life chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
This was so beautiful! They were so in character i almost cried! I really wished this would have happened in the show instead of what the ending was with vlad. I love that you stuck to father son need that vlad has and danny trying to be better. And that Danny actually knew exactly what would make vlad happy without joining him. If this would have happened in the show, vlad would have started to soften up and maybe even give evil up and actually find a nice lady to marry or something. He could have had a better ending.

Sorry i started ranting. I love vlad and danny's relationship with vlad always wanting to make danny be his son. :) You did a spectacular job and i wish the writers of the show would have put this in its so amazing! I love it and its one of my favorite danny/vlad stories ever!
ShadowSymbols chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
This is the best. *wipes a tear*
lilyflower101 chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
More please!
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
*looks off into distance* whoops there goes my feelings.
Serulium chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
That was the sweetest thing ever! I swear my heart was going to explode. I always liked seeing Vlad as more a uncle or father type figure. Thank you!
Kalista chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
I want more :D
rumiklove chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
I'm almost crying! Aaww SO beautifuuuuuuul! (;ω;)
Brenne chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
That was so sweet! XD I've actually wished that someone would write a father son fanfic about Vlad and Danny, and this is perfect! XD
InsanityIsClarity chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
This was extremely adorable.
Sylph chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
*chants* Sequel! Sequel!
Bibbledoo chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Awwwwww
Wildrop chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Absolutely adorable. Heartwarming. Seriously. I'm getting diabetes over here from all the sweet. Thanks for the story!
Jay Q chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
OMG, this was awesome and I loved it tons. Thank you for taking the time to write it and then publish this :)
HalfaGhostGirl13 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Its so BEAUTIFULL! I cried when I read this ! Can you make a sequel please? Something that tells about how they enyoed the two parties toghether and everyones reactions ! PLEASE?! THANK YOU!
Storyholder chapter 1 . 5/2/2014