Reviews for Naruto Hime
anime lover chapter 19 . 4/6
that was cool and all but i hate Naruto in this story.i mean what kind of brother is he. sure kyuubi done some pretty bad stuff but he has a mental problem so Naruto should be trying to take care of him not shove him even further into the darkness.
so i'm on kyuubi's side in this story.
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 18 . 8/24/2014
I just had to stop here...don't get me wrong I loved the story, just didn't like how the pace was moving...a little to fast for me. confused on Neji and Garra relationship...is Neji just playing around? Um with Kyuubi I felt so bad for him, yeah he didn't like Naruto …but I could understand what he was going through, now Naruto on the other hand I was pissed at. Yeah theirs going to be animosity between two brothers, but at the same time give him a chance and not act rude, and then next act like you care about him, and then get into his personal life when asked why he and and Neji hanged out.

I don't know why, but I found myself on Kyuubis side most of the story.. I can see his pain and trying to understand at a young age why his brother got more attention then he did. Yeah what he did was wrong, but dealing with a mental problem and feeling like their is no help and doctors just putting you on over doze has to suck. What he did was wrong, but I'm on his Kyuubi side...
YukinaUzuha chapter 20 . 8/15/2014
Nice I enjoyed reading your story author-San!.
Jennagle chapter 20 . 6/21/2014
Wow. I read it! Yay
now, you made me cry at chapter 17(I think) when Kyuubi had those flashback of Naruto and I just started crying man!
although, Drama was def in it, you should put Humor to because this story is damn funny :D
and could you maybe explain to me the whole Kyuubi thing and who the hell is Nox?!
Pandacorns chapter 12 . 5/20/2014
Nooooo dei-dei don't
SmilyXD chapter 20 . 4/24/2014
Liked it but didn't quite get chapter 19 it was good until then and I thought someone would ask him about the scars on his face
Bellatrix Trickster chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
OMG Kyuubi is in his school
Bellatrix Trickster chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
aww whats wrong with naruto
kimahri098 chapter 6 . 12/2/2013
oh hi!i jusi notice,your story is very similar to anime princess princess,with only the small the bishonen princes,don't need to be dress in lolita i still adore your going!
moocow4me chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
That ending line was awesome! Though I am a little dissapointed no one found out what Kyuubi did to Naruto...
Guest chapter 20 . 9/13/2013
I loved this story. Although I'm more confused than ever, it was sad, romantic, lemony, and excellent. Still confused though.
Janelle Evergreen chapter 15 . 8/5/2013
Does Kyuubi like/love Naruto? Or does he really hate him to the point where he wants to kill him?
Janelle Evergreen chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
I checked the chapter thing (you know the jump button) and it said KYUUBI!
I LOVE YOU KYUUBI-SAMA!
lonelyheart3 chapter 19 . 8/3/2013
The idea of Naruto having a twin brother, AWESOME I LOOOVED IT!
heather XD chapter 8 . 4/24/2013
I've read merging and yes it was fantastic! I'm reading this story and I rally like it as well I'll read the other your recommend here too .