Reviews for Naruto Hime
nerdnproud chapter 19 . 7/14
I miss Kyuubi. Like fr, I should've shipped him and Naru.. KyuuNaru. That's not weird is it?...
nerdnproud chapter 13 . 7/14
KYUUBI. I'm guessing. .
nerdnproud chapter 5 . 7/14
OoO
sasunaru4ever chapter 6 . 6/4
In chapter 6 when gaara kissed naruto i wished u went how like naruto would react like punching him in the face saying '' WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?! AND DID U JUST CALL ME HIME?!''
sanaru chapter 19 . 5/11
Sasunaru is so strong in this thnx this was awesome! but...i still fell bad...for all the characters from sasunaru to the extras. They all have such a hard life. But i still loved it! Pls make more!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2015
oh my god
anime lover chapter 19 . 4/6/2015
that was cool and all but i hate Naruto in this story.i mean what kind of brother is he. sure kyuubi done some pretty bad stuff but he has a mental problem so Naruto should be trying to take care of him not shove him even further into the darkness.
so i'm on kyuubi's side in this story.
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 18 . 8/24/2014
I just had to stop here...don't get me wrong I loved the story, just didn't like how the pace was moving...a little to fast for me. confused on Neji and Garra relationship...is Neji just playing around? Um with Kyuubi I felt so bad for him, yeah he didn't like Naruto …but I could understand what he was going through, now Naruto on the other hand I was pissed at. Yeah theirs going to be animosity between two brothers, but at the same time give him a chance and not act rude, and then next act like you care about him, and then get into his personal life when asked why he and and Neji hanged out.

I don't know why, but I found myself on Kyuubis side most of the story.. I can see his pain and trying to understand at a young age why his brother got more attention then he did. Yeah what he did was wrong, but dealing with a mental problem and feeling like their is no help and doctors just putting you on over doze has to suck. What he did was wrong, but I'm on his Kyuubi side...
YaoiHimeSama chapter 20 . 8/15/2014
Nice I enjoyed reading your story author-San!.
Cutiebeary chapter 20 . 6/21/2014
Wow. I read it! Yay
now, you made me cry at chapter 17(I think) when Kyuubi had those flashback of Naruto and I just started crying man!
although, Drama was def in it, you should put Humor to because this story is damn funny :D
and could you maybe explain to me the whole Kyuubi thing and who the hell is Nox?!
Pandacorns chapter 12 . 5/20/2014
Nooooo dei-dei don't
SmilyXD chapter 20 . 4/24/2014
Liked it but didn't quite get chapter 19 it was good until then and I thought someone would ask him about the scars on his face
Bellatrix Trickster chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
OMG Kyuubi is in his school