Reviews for Without Warning
Hibisha chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
So...cute.
ThanksIllPass chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Aw, it was so sweet, and very likely to happen. Your Shito was perfect, very much in character. And I know it, because I love him, and I wouldn't accept anything less than this. And Chika 'gracing Shito with his presence' was so... Chika :D Great job!
MikariStar chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Original story, it's rare to find a fic that takes place before the series and this really fits very well.
StealerOfDreams chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Maa, I hadn't even THOUGHT of what happened just before the accident before reading this. , That's really good. and very in character! Chika being annoying and Shito being his outwardly cold self (but I love Shito). Thank you very much, loved it!
asinine rationalisations chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
please update soon!

It's awesome- poor Chika or poor Shita? Can't descide...but anyhow-your beta war so right!

I really wanna know what happened next-well,, I know what happens-I've watched the series, but you get my point, ne?

Well

Keep writing you've got talent-

Ghost
Depopulating chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Ame, this one was more than passable.

This one was FANTASICAL. (almostryhmegahnuufail)

Ah...I think any of us would be happy with ANYTHING you write.

Squee!

-DM
Komay chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Fail? FAIL? HOW DARE YOU! Such BLASPEHMY. That was 18 kinds of awesome and you know it!

I LoveloveLOVE it. It's exactly how their first meeting would be. Such delightful sexual tension.

And YES! KAIXREI PARENTAGE. Chika totally has his daddy's eyes... and his other daddy's hair. -w-

So... yeah. This was perfect and I love you forever. XD