Reviews for Mistletoe in My Hat
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Jun and TK, nice:)
matt.bannon.31 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Okay, I'll admit, you definitely surprised me with the end there! Not only did you really make TK look like he was creeping all over Davis and Kari, but I REALLY didn't expect him to be with JUN at the end (not that there's really anything wrong with it)! Good stuff!
Ifab1ndiya chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
I know nothing about Digimon but I found this fic interesting.

T.K. was good, fooled everyone, that was good! Found it funny how June was the person who was under the mistletoe for him! Too bad it wasn't humor, seeing as how June is portrayed in your other fic...

Surprised Kari reacted like that, expected her to be more shy, then again I don't know how Kari acts...

Overall, great fic!
SamCyberCat chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
I was plesantly surprised by this fic. :) From the description and the beginning of the story it almost seemed like T.K. was going to get in the way of them but that didn't sound like your way of writing at all, so I was curious. Reading further I think this story was definitely more in-character then all of the fanfics that portray T.K. as a possessive jerk and I'm glad to have come across as DaiKari which keeps him how he should be. :) Thank you for writing this and I hope you had a good Christmas.
The Sushi Monster chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Now, you just made me so happy, I'm gonna give you a hug.

*hug*

Anyways. I love that you had TK help them. Thats what he would do. Now all I need to find is a Takari fic where Davis *helps* them, and I'll be happy.

So thanks for this.
Miss Takin chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Very cute. Only thing I can say as far as con. crit. goes is that I'd really like to see a stronger narrative voice. Especially with the switch in POVs, it wasn't as obvious as it could've been. For instance, the piece of description of how Kari and Davis were dressed didn't use much of what T.K. thought of them, and I'm sure he thought something.

Other than that, I love the plot. Good to see T.K. acting as an ally to Daikari, which is exactly how I see it happening in character. Good job!
Serenity984 chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
You had me going. I thought there was an evil Tk at hand and almost didn't read this story for that very same reason but I'm glad I did. I loved the twist with Tk giving out a helping hand.
The Two-One-Five chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Very well done amd yes I do agree with you, I stop reading stories with anyform of character bashing. Though I must say, I was a bit surprised with the person TK ended up with. Best part was that "That" person was kept in character.

"If I did that, then why am I DigiDestined?" Best line evr because it holds alot of truth to it