Reviews for Hearsay
Simona Polle chapter 1 . 4/6
They were made to be together
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
This was good. I love Remus and Lily.
NeverEndingFairyTales chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I love it! :D
Wieddi chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
No reviews in over a year! :o

Have to say that I loooooved this fic. ;D Short, but sweet. 'Twas absolutely lovely!
123342e354rtqertqgasgafg chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Yes, that would sufice indeed. :) Are you going to make a second chapter? I would love to read more.
Lucky1111 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Haha, Great fic!
LadyMarauderette chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Oh this was lovely!

I loved how Remus was slightly cocky :) I feel slightly guilty for supporting Remus/Lily relationships, but I believe there always was potential for it, and Remus just never pursued it well enough.

Your writing was great, I really enjoyed reading that. I especially loved the last line.
Unashamed1 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
"You have no evidence...other than the fact that I've just admitted it to you, and frankly, that's hearsay." That's great...nice ironic understatement. Probably my favorite line in the piece.

I think my favorite thing about it overall, though, is Remus' demenor: the cool, casual mannor in which he details this reality that's so henious to her. And of course, the juxaposition of her fury and his cool matter-of-factness is definately fun. This is a very in-control portait of Remus, and a "side" of him that I quite like...a bit of an attractive thought, actually. This shows a little bit of self-confidence without even comming close to crossing over into truely, "arrogant berk," as they say. Although, I'm not sure Lily would agree with me. :)

Happy writing!

Heather
Liv of life chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Yay! I've been looking and looking for remus lily fics that don't have copious snogging, poor characters and James angst and I've found one! I'd like to read more of your take on the relationship between R and L if you ever write more. Liv
Minisinoo chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Okay, this is adorable. I love the dynamic you've created here between them. (G)
Bardlover chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Cute.
but seriously chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
I love the fact that Remus managed to turn the tables on Lily. Made me laugh so hard, my mum gave me The Look.

The last line tied everything together wonderfully! And I'm still marveling at your writing skills.

I just love your RLLE oneshots. They're the reason my love for Harry Potter lives on :).

Quote: Perhaps there’s a certain Prefect who needs a lesson or two in discipline. Would that suffice? ;)

Ooh. Kinky ;).
HorcruxFinder chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
That was really good. It was nice seeing a little bit of how Remus is involved with his friends. A lot of times you don't get the feeling that Remus does much mischeif. I loved it. And the characters were so real.
Lady Mage chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
This is a great story! Wonderful job! I love lily/remus. So much better than remus/tonks I think... lol. Anyways, merry christmas
rylolynn chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
hum... all I could think about was how smexy Remus is when teasing Lily! Loved this.