Reviews for Kidnap At Your Own Will
NotAnotherFanficWriter chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
Wow, this is actually pretty good, short and to the point. Couple of grammatical errors but made me chuckle in parts.
Stretch Snodgrass chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
Good, fun, story
Luiz4200 chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
Oh, DW will be so furious when he learns the truth.
AARBENCYL chapter 2 . 12/14/2007
Dear Toni,

I just got a kick out of reading your Darkwing Duck story. That's one of my favorite Disney cartoon shows of all time. You definitely are a talented writer.
Wolvmbm chapter 2 . 5/29/2007
Nice crossover tale. True to form of the characters from both shows.
loonytunecrazy chapter 2 . 11/23/2006
Nice story I enjoyed it
Magicalflame chapter 2 . 11/24/2005
Wow! I love Darkwing Duck and Ducktales(even thought I don't get the channels to them anymore ;_; )! This was a really good story. I hope you do more.

Myranda
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 2 . 3/17/2005
Good idea to make Launchpad the hero for once. Darkwing is as funny as usual, and hangs around with old Mc Duck perfectly. Just one thing; you should had included Gosalyn into the action.
SharanMcQuack chapter 2 . 12/3/2004
Isn't using an atomic bomb to force Mr. McDuck to submit the ulimate in over-kill?
Magic Knight chibi-chibi-usa chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
I LOVED this story!(why couldn't disney do something like this!)
Snakelady Frohike chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
Wow, I love LP! Nice to see him get some limelight for a change! I totally miss this series. This fic was almost like an actual episode. With the exception of a few grammatical errors, this fic was really well done and rather true to both series, both of which I totally adored and pretty much seen every epi of. I salute you and your first DW fic! Wouldn't mind seeing more!
GreenLeoFiend chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
Interesting story. You said you haven't seen the show in a while, so I understand. So, don't see this is as an attack, but if you are curious. Scrooge was even more rich then you mentioned! LOL, on the Super Ducktales TV movie it Launchpad says "What's more important? Your life or a few Quadrillion dollars?" And also Fenton when he counts the money says four Quadrillion something. Just if you are curious. Good job on the story, and once again thanks for reviewing my story!

-Stef
BatmanBeyond316 chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
A good old throwback to what I believe was the best Disney series of the entire "Disney Afternoon"..I'm glad to have been able to read this. :-)
SouthernChickie chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
it's about time LP got to do a little of the heroics! and Kudos to him for yelling at DW to ego-duck.
Falconess chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
Wow! That was really funny! :) Good job sticking to all of the characters and keeping the action flowing. I could see all of it in my head. DW RULES! :D