Reviews for Imagining through the Ceiling
Aisilinn chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
i likey! i likey!
ShirukuKage chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
Sorry still don't like rape fics. You should have a warning of implied rape, just because Aizen was "much too dignified to rape someone like some common gang banger" doesn't mean it isn't rape. Anything without consent is rape, gentle or rough. I think your writing skills could go better with good old-fashioned lemons.
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
That was great! I love it!
DarkBombayAngel chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
I like the story. It's really good.
midnightmoonsonata chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
I like the flow of story . what website can i read the 2nd chapter? I tried the one you putted here in the notice but doesn't work...anyway I'll be waiting for your answer...
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
actualy if you speculate teh whole story.

the title makes sense!

i love it!
CrystalDragonYoukai chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
hey, i can't get to your site do you think you can email me the link? i love the story so far.
VietShinigami chapter 2 . 3/12/2008
The site isn't working for me... can you send me the link or something -puppy dog eyes- PLWEASE?
gryphenvoid chapter 2 . 2/21/2008
Wow! I'd say nothing to be embarrassed about. I really liked how gentle Aizen was, I agree he would be above harshly raping if his intention wasn't punishment.

Also Never Again is really interesting. I love your work so I will continue to feed you with reviews!
Aeriel Cross chapter 2 . 2/21/2008
Updates? Please?
Subaru chapter 2 . 2/20/2008
...if you're so embarrassed, maybe you could upload it to some other site and post the appropriate link on your profile at FFNet? *g* 'Cause I so wanna read that chapter.
Gabriella Silverwood chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
love where this is going XD
ceres chapter 2 . 2/20/2008
i'd like to read it, your first chap was well written. so if it's ok, pls send it to
Hyou-kun chapter 2 . 2/20/2008
You shouldn't be embarassed about lemon. Just change the ratin' to M, and PM me the smut! xD
kylynn11 chapter 2 . 2/20/2008
wow i want to no if i can get the next chapter for Imagining through the Ceiling.