Reviews for Christmas Spirits
princessebee chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
There are real tears in my eyes!

I found this story to be very lovely, tender, poignant and beautiful. I enjoyed it immensely. 3

Question: is there a place I can read the del Toro biographies of the characters? I'd really love to. Also - were HB and Liz officially married in HBII? I've never read any of the accompanying official literature so I'm not sure. Thanks!
TheWeasleyBoys chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Awwww, even sweeter...now I'll be left wanting to try that anisette for myself, too! Many blessings to you and your grandma for this new year,

Weasley
WhoMe chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Oh, this is so sweet! I love that you put your grandmother into this story. And what a lovely tradition she had after Midnight Mass. That will always make you think of her, won't it? Meanwhile, my Italian grandmother taught me the joys of Bailey's Irish cream in my evening coffee, which I used to drink with her. These days, I can only drink it as a toast to her...
Sparxyu chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
aw. thats so cool. kinda feel basd 4 hb though. really sucks haviong your dad die. i wouldn't know how it feels but haven't seen my dad since i was 7.
LM chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Ok, the big question is, did you have a glass of anisette this year?
theshadowcat chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Very nice and a little sad, but as wonderful as ever.

Hope you had a great Christmas and may your New Year be filled with love, laughter and lots of Hellboy goodness. Have you seen the new trailer yet?
Jinx Author chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Beth, you know I'm a huge fan of your stuff. This was no exception- your heartfelt stories are the best. Period.

Keep Writing

~Jinx

PS: I will now have to try anisette. Once I'm 21...
Raven Morning chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Thank you for this wonderful little fic! I loved it.

Happy holidays!
jelibeanne chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Great story... as usual. Holidays are difficult enough for those without family, but poor Hellboy! Completely alone except for the love of a good woman and the friendship of his fellow Bureau members, of course during times when people celebrate family he would happily reclaim a tradition his father shared with him - even at the expense of his tastebuds. And I wonder who put the bottle in the office... Darling warm fuzzy of a story.

Thank you for sharing! And happy holidays to you!