Reviews for I Still Hate You
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I like it. Very nice n interesting. My friends think I've absolutely lost it since I like orochimaru. :P. well either way. I enjoyed reading it.
harley944 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
nice
Gerkyhen chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Yaaaaay!
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
LOVED IT!

But you need to space, a lot!
Amber Treelights chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Could've been a bit less fluffy... just given that while I'll definitely be one of the firsts to say I think Orochimaru does indeed love her, I also believe he hates that he loves her so much, and that he can't help coming back to her. Nevertheless... this was an amazing story. I loved your friend's emphasis on the fact that while Anko hates him, she also loves him, and is pretty much incapable of resisting him. It was very in-character, and almost just the way I like OroAnko. ;) Give your friend my regards!
Organized Desaster98 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
fantastic :) i loved it. tell ur friend shes a great writer
Trissacar chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
OMG epicness! This. Was. So. Awesome!

I loves it so much your friend should make another oroanko fic!

I'm so happy to have found new oroanko fanfic! This was magnificent!
rain-of-the-soul chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
wow. that was really good. i like how fluffy the ending was. really good. lol. the poems and bolded prints in the begginng and end were a really good dramatic toutch that really made the characterss that much more human in a really cool way.. love the snake part in the bath tub. delish. lol

soulless
Jigoku-Dayu93 chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Yes, it could some editing, but I still really liked it. Very beautiful imagery.
TheKatInTheShade chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
0.0 O...M..F...G! this was so awsum! pls pass on the message that THIS STORY ROCKS SO MUCH! i really liked the ending 2! loads of people think that ankoxorrochimaru are really angsty but this one was real nice :) keep it up! ;)
Lillian Masoch chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Oh wow, this is one of the best smutty one shots I've read. Very good, pass along my compliments.
Hanshou.Myaku chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
I don't care if this classifies me as a pervert. So I can shamelessly say that this is the BEST FREAKING LEMON I HAVE EVER READ! You can tell your friend who wrote this that she is very talented! Maybe she would let you post more of her work?
scarlet witch extreme chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
oh my that was some hot stuff. Wow...
GirlxWithxAxBrokenxSmile chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
*Sniffles* Oh thats not fair...Not fair atall...*blows her runny nose and gets on with the review* Though personally I hate Anko, and love Orochimaru, (I have always seemed to be attracted to the older guys *cough cough* Jiraiya *cough*) I do like it...*bursts into tears* Its not fair!...*Sniffls*...Bit I do like it...
uberhaxxor of pwnage chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
awesome...yea, ima perv. shut up!