Reviews for Things We Can't Have
SpeculationInColor chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Wasn't convinced at first, but ended up loving it. Thank you.
Han Qing chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Interesting, dark-ish, and infinitely delightful. :)

It's nice to see crossover that isn't a standard someone goes to Hogwarts; it's very clever how you had the support group premise and used it to highlight the relationships between characters.
Callista252 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
hei,

just wanted to say that I really liked this story, ever going to write a sequel?

cally
Kriti chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
that was a surprising comfortable and compatible pairing..the spike/remus i mean...i imagine that remus has had so long in dealing with sirius' ways that he could perhaps get along with spike really well given time!...maybe you could consider continuing this further?its definately an interesting scenario...although i think u shud change the status to angst instead of humor coz whereas the concept is definately humorous,spike and remus end up having a rather angsty conversation!...thank u for this nice read...good job!
Terapsina chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
This is exactly why I like Spike and sometimes despise Buffy. She is mean him, even Drusilla weren't that horrible.

About you're work I liked it as much as its possible with that kind of ending. You should write more.
IAmTheBadWolf315 chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Aw, that was really good.
ishandtwofourths chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
ooh! i'm glad i swung by your author profile page and discovered this little gem! i'm a huge spike fan, and i'm fascinated with the idea of him and remus interacting... and perhaps it's a bad thing i read this, cuz it's got me wanting more. ;) and like another of your reviewers mentioned, i'd kill to see remus having tea with giles! tee hee... :D
otahyoni chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Fun! And sad. Poor Spike.

Loved that Spike only had to kill four vampires during the meeting and that Remus wishes he could punch holes in demons' chests with his bare fists.

And now I wanna see Giles and Remus drinking tea and bonding. :)
rylolynn chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
heheheh "marking" territory, that was funny. I don't know why this one just had a sad under current. As always love your work!
RandomSelection chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Yep, I liked it! Thaought about a HP/Buffy-Crossover for sometime myself, but didn't think of that option! Do you plan to go on?