Reviews for Christmas with DATS
KumoFuzei chapter 1 . 6/9
It may not be Christmas but I was interested enough to give this a go. I'm a big Xmas nut anyway so it's Christmas all year round in my heart. This story, thankfully, did not disappoint.

I enjoyed Agumon's personality especially. It feels like you caught him in a bottle from the anime and put him in the story. While the other characterisation is good, Agumon is the one who shines like a star on a Christmas Tree.
The little intro bit to explain what had happened was a bit heavy, albeit useful and interesting.
There was a lot of humour and jokes between the characters that I enjoyed.
One of the best bits is probably getting to catch up with all of the cast. You haven't been shy or lazy in that respect.
The story can get quite speech heavy at chunks, and then drops back into huge exposition pieces, which derails the flow of the story slightly.
Thomas was very, well himself. As was Yoshi, so seeing both little snippets of their lives initially was fun.
The way the story is written reminds me of a little clip show. I wonder if you had some inspiration from somewhere.
The whole Keenan/Kristy thing was adorable.
That bit where they realise though got me in the feels.
A really cute story overall that I thoroughly enjoyed and will definitely read again when it comes back around to christmas.
xzavx chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Merry Christmas! and great story! Masawu i mean Sasawu no AH DAM IT! oh well i havent watched all episodes and i missed a few like episode 38 yesterday but i can somehow block the spoiled things and watch it without knowing what's gonna happen XD
D1g1m0ncrazy chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Excellent, love it! I shall have to fave this story! -
Ebony-Miracles chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Awesome!
Starwings1 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
U SHUOLD WRITE A SQUELE TO THIS ITS SO GOD!
Sailor Winx chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
aww over so soon. i loved it.
Niamh Muiren chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
“HEY, I would make the most MANLY burgers EVER!”

Hahahahahahahahah! It's too bad I only found this now, after Christmas, but I love it anyways! xD

Very funny, accurate, and utterly adorable! .
Broken Angel01 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Oh, that was so awesome I was laughing through the whole thing! But, I also like the way there was a seriousness to the whole thing too and you captured all the characters perfectly. There's really not much else I can do but put this on my favorites list. I'm definitely voting it as my most favorite Christmas fic ever!
Twilidramon chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
that was touching...kinda...the part when Keenan's dad said 'if humans can have a digimon parent'...reminds me of my DATS story...
Twilight Archangel chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Hello.. I've got a computer! Even thught I have't seen Savers, but read the ending, this was completelty awesome! Nice to see a good Christmas one-shot! And I really CAN'T wait for Takuya's and his friends's new year! Let's save the day!

Great work oni!
Alforce Zero chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
What a nice recollections of what's been going on for the past 5 years for the Savers team. Glad to see that you've included the back stories for Touma & Gaomon and Miki & Megumi's previous enmity. That talk between the Noguchis about Frigimon and Falcomon is a nice touch too. And Rosemon is simply marvelous here, mothering everyone including the Royal Knights...

I could go on and on, but really I love this fic.
Infinite Freedom chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
I really liked this Christmas story. Maybe you could do a sequel for Valentines Day with the pairing being either ChikaxIkuto or MasaruxYoshino. Merry Christmas. Now BACK TO ALPHAGAINFORCE!