Reviews for Christmas with DATS
xzavx chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Merry Christmas! and great story! Masawu i mean Sasawu no AH DAM IT! oh well i havent watched all episodes and i missed a few like episode 38 yesterday but i can somehow block the spoiled things and watch it without knowing what's gonna happen XD
D1g1m0ncrazy chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Excellent, love it! I shall have to fave this story! -
Ebony-Miracles chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Starwings1 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
sailor winx chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
aww over so soon. i loved it.
Niamh Muiren chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
“HEY, I would make the most MANLY burgers EVER!”

Hahahahahahahahah! It's too bad I only found this now, after Christmas, but I love it anyways! xD

Very funny, accurate, and utterly adorable! .
Broken Angel01 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Oh, that was so awesome I was laughing through the whole thing! But, I also like the way there was a seriousness to the whole thing too and you captured all the characters perfectly. There's really not much else I can do but put this on my favorites list. I'm definitely voting it as my most favorite Christmas fic ever!
Twilidramon chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
that was touching...kinda...the part when Keenan's dad said 'if humans can have a digimon parent'...reminds me of my DATS story...
Twilight Archangel chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Hello.. I've got a computer! Even thught I have't seen Savers, but read the ending, this was completelty awesome! Nice to see a good Christmas one-shot! And I really CAN'T wait for Takuya's and his friends's new year! Let's save the day!

Great work oni!
Alforce Zero chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
What a nice recollections of what's been going on for the past 5 years for the Savers team. Glad to see that you've included the back stories for Touma & Gaomon and Miki & Megumi's previous enmity. That talk between the Noguchis about Frigimon and Falcomon is a nice touch too. And Rosemon is simply marvelous here, mothering everyone including the Royal Knights...

I could go on and on, but really I love this fic.
Infinite Freedom chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
I really liked this Christmas story. Maybe you could do a sequel for Valentines Day with the pairing being either ChikaxIkuto or MasaruxYoshino. Merry Christmas. Now BACK TO ALPHAGAINFORCE!