Reviews for Of Trees and Mistletoe
Darkest Kurogetsu chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
GENIUS ISSHIN GENIUS! This right here, is why you're my 2nd favorite character out of all mangas/anime's.

Somewhere in the squad 6 barracks...
Byakuya peered around his office searching for anymore Red Pineapples to pester him about a living world holiday, "Christmas" was it? Quite frankly he didn't give a damn about what his fuku-taichou was squabbling about, so he didn't really ponder on it. All he heard was something about food and that was enough for him to either zone out or walk away. In this case, he went with the latter to his office. Seeing as the cost was clear, he sat down collecting the unfinished papers neglected once again by Renji. Figures. Irritated, he nearly missed the small, little box neatly rapped with a note taped to its side . he glanced over at the box, taking note it said "FOR BYAKUYA.". Stifling a sigh, he grabbed the box. Staring at it once more, he carefully unwrapped The box - as not create a mess - he peered inside to find another note on top of a picture. He quickly picked up the note and picture, reading an aggrivatingly sparkly 'MERRY CHRISTMAS BYAKUYA' he glanced at the picture before it. The note was crumbled as his hand shook as his faced loomed with death and destruction as the only words to hiss from his mouth like venom "Scatter..."
hikari499 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
that was so cute, i have to say that i love Isshin so much everything he does makes me laugh.
Nashira the Howling Wolf chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
This is really fluffy! And the ending was really funny. You are a genius!
sweetascandi29 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
aw cute! :D
IchiRukiFan200 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Funny, cute, all in all a great one-shot!
burichifan chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
sug0i!hehe thAT'S ALl . .teE-HeE
Mistletoeandwine chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
I can't believe that Rukia and Ichigo actually fell for Isshin's trap ... so clueless ... great! Short and easy to read.
soulterror chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
haha nice
Ninja23 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Ahaha perfect ending! Beautiful!
WinterVines chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Excellent! Their strange plans to get them together actually work! It's wonderful how they keep working. I am very amused by them. They're funny but cute. Thanks for the great read! -KG
Tech87655255258 chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Its what ive come to expect from you... JUST AMAZING! SO CUTE KEEP IT UP.
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
gosh that was cute. Ah the fluffness. -faves-
Sashah Anna Oosta chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
He was going to piss right in his pants, right then, right there.

LOL that was like, the funniest thing ive ever heard!

i loved it!
nobody0431953 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
I've never found an excellent holiday fanfic until now. Your story had great ideas and was expressed understandably. I could easily see all of these things happening in a real Bleach holiday special. Thanks for putting a smile on my face.
X-Final-Day-X chapter 1 . 12/25/2007