Reviews for A MMAD Christmas
Mountain Girl chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
You are a truly AMAZING author for putting the beautiful Princess Diaries in this fic. Two of my favorites in one fic, how amazing! :D
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Very sweet and funny, some delightful images, great imagination.
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Oh it was so cute, and wonderful it brought tears to my eyes! I loved the link to Princess Diaries - who doesn't love that film? - it made me laugh when Minerva was so indignant. But then, unknown unrequited love is always so romantic. Thansk for writing this, and please write again soon!

xxStellaxx
GryffinPhoenix3 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Aw...that was sweet. I love the Princess Diaries...and I love this story...It is just right for the holidays...I know it's the new year but my mother hasn't let into my e-mail so i didn't see this story till now.
LostUtterings chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
You know I love this dear, and it did make my Christmas. Thank you so much for the present, and I'm glad you've written ADMM again. I hope you're having a good day now!

Elo x
OSUSprinks chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
I love this story. All the little details made me smile and laugh. Wonderful job, dear, and welcome back to the MMADness. :)

much love,

Sprinks
JUJUChick16 chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
I think that was very good.
Missy-Dedodakes chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
I didn't know Miverva and Albus were married, but nevertheless this was very sweet :)
miss mcGonagle chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Wonderful fic dear! Lucky Elo!