Reviews for The Greatest Gift of All
Pelleas chapter 3 . 8/11/2009
;D I liked it. 3

I love that part that went like, 'Fuck Gatrie! No, don't!' XD

This was the first GatriexShinon I've read :3 AND you like LegaultxHeath too! XD *squeals like a fangirl D*
Wonderful chapter 3 . 6/12/2009
Really I loved this story, it truely was amazing. They were all completely in character and each chapter left me just wanting more.

Haha, I'd have to hand it to Shinon though Gatrie can be... Rather dim at times let just say~! (Especially with the whole who Shinon loves thing, hilarious~) I really liked how you portrayed Shinon though, him being one of my favorites I think you made me love him even more.

Still really good story, not everlasting yet not uncomfortably short. Haha, I really don't know what to say to be honest, (if you couldn't tell be now) other than the story was really worth reading and that it was probably one of the best Fire Emblem fics I've read in a long time.

Thank you for writing it~ (and sorry for the crappyness of the review)
Minikimii chapter 3 . 4/11/2009
Gatrie: Forever Shinon's dumbass.

Shinon: Forever Gatrie's smartass.

I mean, seriously, how much more perfect does it get? -giggles and cighs happily- This might've been fluff-filled but it was the best damn fluff I've ever read! ,

-Minikimii
Minikimii chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
I-I do believe that simple kiss scene spawned a great reaction from me. :3

I can't wait for hte final chapter! ,
Pegasusmon chapter 3 . 2/17/2009
Aw, don't say that, it was a sweet (well, as sweet as Shinon can be anyway 8D) end to a wonderful little story
GintaxAlvissForever chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
Well. I'm finally glad that the fic is done. I thought it would never be finished.

The ending could have been better. In my opinion, I feel like it was completely rushed. Because of that...I would give the rating a 74/100.

Li: You better not get sued Pepper.

Well, this is my opinion. I loved the story when I started it. I kept thinking it would be updated on Christmas last year and ending epically somehow. I guess I was disappointed. But...nonetheless the ending was still cute and it still goes to my favorites. I love Gatrie/Shinon after all. LOL

Anyway...I guess that's it for me. Ja ne!

Momo M. Taro or Pepper from Fallen Angel

Lived Twilight from Fallen Angel
ForParadise chapter 3 . 2/12/2009
E I loved it so much! And the ending was adorable. SO heart-warming hehehe
GintaxAlvissForever chapter 2 . 9/7/2008
Update the story! School already started and I got an invisible b**er.

Li: You're not a guy. You can't get that!

But I felt a pulse!

Li:...

This is an awesome story that I can understand! You have to continue it! I'm on the edge of my seat!

Momo M. Taro or Pepper from Fallen Angel
Sothe chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
My second review!

. I hope this story gets finished by next Xmas!

GXS forever!
piratelore chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
This is incredibly amusing to read XD Can't wit for the next chapter.
Angelic Samurai chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
...

Nice.

The part with Gatrie saying that Shinon was in love with Rolf was hilarious! D
Angelic Samurai chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
...

There was a lot of parts that I laughed at in this story, but it's a good start none-the-less! D
Yunnu chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
Aww. You're doing a great job keeping the characters IC and the fic's plot development's running smoothly~ I'm loving it to bits.

You haven't given up on this, right? I'd love to read the gran finale. :D
lazy Ebil Chameleon chapter 2 . 1/8/2008
meh...don't feel like signing in. this is pretty damn awesome, i had to let you know. i've honestly wanted to find good shinonXgatrie stories and im glad i came across yours. i really can't wait for the finaly installent, though i wish you would right more. sequel maybe? nah, it's your decision. you just made me love the pairing even more! yay...go you!

*yawn* oyasumi-nasai

Ebil Chameleon
Sothe chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
Well so far it is a great story. I cant wait for the last chapter