Reviews for Eclipse Compromise
oneofthoselostsouls chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
awh...this is so sweet. i enjoyed reading it. :)

xx
mary-esme-cullen chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Ohh I love Eclipse, this story it's great!

XOXO
Icebabe59 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Hey, that was really great. It was very good, very few people in my opinion cam really pull this sort of fanfiction off. And you are truly one of them. Good Job.
Cathrinee chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
This was very much what I thought was going through his mind when I read eclipse actually. Very well written, and I think you captured the thoughts very well. Thank you for this :)
hippie starr chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
How sweet. I love it!
lionandlamb101 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
this is great
Melinda the Proud Bookworm chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Wow, that was very well written. I have always enjoyed reading Edward's POV because he is so deep and emotional.
justm chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
love it! lol! edward and his virtue. lol!
ash902 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
I really enjoyed this piece. I am always wondering about Edward's POV when I read the books. This was a great interpretation.
Belward chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
I've always wanted to know what Edward was thinking here... And you've done a great job on it!
Viridis73 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I really enjoy reading from Edward's point of view. This was very sweet, flowed well and has an authentic voice.
Amelia Bedelia chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I liked Edward's point of view from this chapter, but I was expecting more after the quote from the book, so that was slightly disappointing... but I liked seeing into his head! Nice job!

Yours truly,

Amelia Bedelia
Sakiru Yume chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I liked it. This was a well written oneshot. Nice job. Just maybe try to elaborate a little more. It seemed a little bare-mostly quotes with no descriptions.
Twilight.Taco chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Oh my goodness. This is such an amazing one-shot...And such magnificent writing. It's so descriptive, and so in-character. And I wish you could know just how my stomach felt as I read throughout your story...It was doing somersaults! I truly love Edward's Perspective, and I believe that you portray his character and personality so well. Your writing has left me breathless. Wonderful!
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Very nicely done. I always thought that heart charm wasn't something he had lying around. It was too perfect.
113 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »