Reviews for Eclipse Compromise

Omg *squeals*

That is so cute.

I love it!

Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
This is good, very good.

You know, I would liked it very much if you added a second chapter, regarding the conversation they had after the fight with the newborns, when Edward tried to break their deal and Bella stopped him, when they finally agreed to tell their families they were getting married and everything else. I think it would be very nice to read that in Edward's point of view; it would be interesting to get an idea of what he might have been thinking as all that happened...
Total-Book-Slut chapter 1 . 11/28/2008

I loved it! I was very excited to read this, and I must say, I was NOT let down. Very good! And in character.

Great job! Loved it.
Dollfacex94 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
i love it. i was rereading eclipse and i wanted to read compromise from eddie' view point. very nice.
Izzyv1o chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Great job with the characterization, personally, I think that is exactly the way Edward would think, although I'm most certainly not Stephanie Meyer.

Personally, this was one of my favorite lines from the chapter, “But I thought it was a good representation. It’s hard and cold. And it throws rainbows in the sunlight.” especially the rainbows part, that has to be one of Edward's most redeeming qualities in my opinion.

Overall, a great portrayl of Edward and his thoughts. I really enjoyed this story! :)
Freesias and Strawberries chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Love it! It was SO good!

Camryn-is-my-Heart chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Very sweet. I think you captured Edward well. :D I would love to see your take on the last chapter of Eclipse. The one where he tells her he'll give her what she needs to be happy without all of his compromises? I think that would be great to read in his POV.

Great story!
twilight-girl1212 chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
that was so sweet! I've always wanted to know Edward's point of view during that scene...and now I have! it was awesome!
Ivory76 chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
That was a really cool take on the Compromise chapter from Edward's POV...I love reading stuff from his POV because it just seems so much more in depth and emotional than stuff from Bella's POV...Edward does overthink everything, after all!
Jen2137 chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
This was great, this was one of the best chapters I've read from Edward's point of view. Well done.
Forever Tragically Torn chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
That's the best E POV of Ch.20 I've read yet!

Good Job!
RandomPerson23456 chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
WoW! This is awesome! You should write some other chapters from Edwards POV.
SleathyNinja chapter 1 . 7/18/2008