Reviews for Dimensions Book Five: Demons
Guest chapter 25 . 9/10/2012
wow dramatic doctor who music is awsome
Guest chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
l-o-l yiff pictures
Guest chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
and two goldfish in the pond outside, one of whom thought he was called Barry and that he was from Newport in South Wales. He also appeared to be completely insane, and continually tried to consult the other goldfish, who had no idea what he was talking about because he was a regular bog-standard goldfish.

THANKS now i have to read all narrations in the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy narrators voice
thrawn92 chapter 10 . 10/5/2011
I love how chaos is obsessed with his pebbles, its hilarious
Kuroy chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
Hi

Funny seeing you metion other fanfics.

From what I could tell they are Card-O-Rama and Gospel, Hazards Sorrow, Cave of the wonders(?) and I think I have also read the Davis writing their story too.

Anyway, so far it's great, just to many OC characters xD

With regards
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 25 . 9/1/2010
*grin* I knew it. If one pays attention to the evidence, everything becomes obvious. Rey meeting her partner the day she was born, Realmon being a chibi-Kyubi, a third clue that I had in mind when I started writing this review but drifted from my mind... I think it had to do with her glances to Renamon when they were on the roof. Or the fact that the breeding program hadn't come into effect yet... *shrug* Oh well, you get my point.
theirischan chapter 25 . 7/5/2010
Alright, I finished book five!

Fantastic, of course : ) Plot twist after plot twist...

Initially, I really liked the appearance of the demons and Taiki wreaking havoc. I'm kind of sad he didn't stick around longer as an enemy, even though I know there's 8 more demons to go.

Really glad Mari is finally a tamer/angel, she's really developed a lot over book five, and I'm interested to see where she goes, especially in relation to Rey and the war and of course her dramatic reaction to Ryder telling the truth there at the end.

Speaking of Ryder, it was a bummer that he was knocked out for so long, but the dream world and learning about his past was really cool. Are Douglas and Melissa from his world supposed to be similar to Thomas and Yoshi from Savers? For a second there I thought you were going to have Thomas lurking there in the shadows (he is British, right?)

I can feel Rika's exasperation about the whole pregnancy thing, and Takato's difficulties coming to terms with everything. And of course their daughter is running around in their time and the same age as them being all mysterious and what not... definitely not making life easier for them, haha.

No digital world in this book, so I'm hoping someone will go back sometime soon :P And of course revealing the angels and the demons...

I definitely read the "coming soon" bit with music like you advised, "Futurekind". It was pretty epic I must say, haha. So with that, I'm on to book six. I draw ever closer to catching up! :D

Great work, I'll keep reviewing periodically! :D
9string chapter 5 . 7/4/2010
its quite ovious who rey is but for those who have yet to figuer it out i will not ruin it
Riley-Hell's-Princess chapter 25 . 1/6/2010
That last bit confused me!
Riley-Hell's-Princess chapter 23 . 1/5/2010
What?
Riley-Hell's-Princess chapter 21 . 1/5/2010
Thats what I wanna know! Why did he go back into a coma when he died? Hm?
Riley-Hell's-Princess chapter 20 . 1/5/2010
*Cries* how could you?1 I hate you!
Riley-Hell's-Princess chapter 19 . 1/5/2010
Lawl! That was funny. Whats up with Harmony? Is Rika influencing her or something?
Riley-Hell's-Princess chapter 17 . 1/5/2010
Talk about issues!
Riley-Hell's-Princess chapter 16 . 1/5/2010
*Dies again*P.S I held my breath both chapters