Reviews for The Scarlet Spider
Riley Boyd chapter 10 . 4/5
I don't even need to read this sereies is AWSOME!
Riley chapter 9 . 4/5
Awsome Jessicai drew but where,s SCARLET SPIDER ?
Riley chapter 8 . 4/5
I accidently missed chapter 1 2 and 3 and the prologue sorry love the sereies
. .
U
Riley Boyd chapter 5 . 4/5
Did I miss a chapter ? HOW DID PETER DIE ! Other then that it was really good o yeah where did he get the name Michall
Hotdog Lvr chapter 17 . 12/2/2012
This story has alot more plot than i thought it would!
NeoTyson chapter 19 . 10/6/2012
Amazing story, really enjoyed it. Hope you make a squeal
CrunchbiteNuva chapter 19 . 1/19/2012
I read your whole story and absolutely loved it. Screw the rules of the Ultimate Universe! I really liked in this chapter Ben walking in on Johnny and Jessica. You wouldn't happen to know if there was any more comic issues about their relationship after Johnny asked her out on a date?
edizabas chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
In Ultimate Thor Baron Zemo was Loki. It has something to do with the Helmut Zemo of this fanfic?.
Rider Paladin chapter 19 . 12/16/2011
"Wasn't supposed to live that long"? Stingers coming out of Citizen V's forearms? Is this the Peter Parker clone that was aged up and made to think he was Richard Parker? If so, that's quite the twist you've got there, and from the sound of it, he's going to be a more "extreme" - not in the 90s marketing sense, obviously - version of Spider-Man.

All in all, it's been quite the ride, and it seems like it's not going to be over just yet, even with this particular chapter being closed. Fury's been ousted, nearly anyone connected to him has been either let go or promoted/demoted out of significant influence over S.H.I.E.L.D.'s day-to-day operations, Steve Rogers is no longer the state-sanctioned Captain America, and Zemo looks like he's only getting started. On the upside, Michael Parker can now lead a life of his own, Peter Parker is back from the dead, and there is hope in the streets now that the "proper" Spider-Man has returned from the grave.

Speaking of Spider-Men, you said in your end notes that you planned to Ultimize Spider-Man 2099, and I was wondering if you could do something with the very interesting idea posited by the new Ultimate Spider-Man series that Osborn created more modified spiders to try to replicate what happened to Peter Parker under hopefully more controlled circumstances. Not necessarily bringing in Miles Morales if you're too irritated by what his existence entails, but another Spider-Man-related character from the main MU as an antagonist and non-clone evil counterpart to Peter Parker or Jessica Drew or Michael Parker. Just an idea, though; feel free to use it or not use it.
OLD USERNAME DON'T FOLLOW chapter 19 . 12/15/2011
Yay! Sequel!

I just want to check, when does this take place? It's gotta be pre-Ultimatum.
OLD USERNAME DON'T FOLLOW chapter 18 . 11/27/2011
Hah! I love how you snuck in a Shattered Dimensions reference!

NO! THEY KILLED OSBORN!
OLD USERNAME DON'T FOLLOW chapter 17 . 11/15/2011
Wait, hold on... the new Sinister Seven has DEADPOOL?
OLD USERNAME DON'T FOLLOW chapter 16 . 9/25/2011
Yes! Spider-Carnage!

I wrote an Ultimate Kang story. Please read it!