Reviews for The Secret Language of Raph
Tallithia chapter 1 . 1/9
'He won't say anything if he can't say it sarcastically' - That's the best description of Raph I ever heard
Very sweet displayes of raph-like affection! Well done!
bob chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
lol raph plays by smacking mikey in the head
bob chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
lol
Annie Park chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
Oh, holy shell! This was SO CUTE! I love the way you showed Raph's personality, 'cause is just totally right! It's true that Raphael has a subtle and (sorry, I have to say it) adorable way to loving his brothers, even if most of the time he was being harsh or rude, he loves them with all his heart and always will.
My favorite was "Playing", no doubt! I have this huge soft spot for Raph/Mikey, so that's why! Haha! It was just very beautiful and cute, especially the end "Raph and Mikey spent the night making a pillow fort and drawing out plans for how they could defend the lair from sewer monsters. Raph figured he got the better end of the deal." Daaaaw, SO CUTE! I'm die.
Oh, and that point in your "author's note" that says "even when they're being assholes coughLEOcough"! LOL, so true! xD That "coughLEOcough" was priceless, hahaha! Give me five! xD
Everything's Relative chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
Yes I agree. Mikey does need Raph to smack him sometimes lol
FearlessLeader-Leonardo chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
Hehehe XD I loved Raph's perspective on things
SupernovaWolf chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
I really like getting to see Raph's softer side. He may be tough and grumpy, but he still loves his brothers, he just has his own way of showing it. I agree, Mikey does need a slap upside the head occasionally, lol.
ApritelloIsLife chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
With or without a baseball bat... Priceless.
CupcakeGoodness101 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
D'awwwww this is perfect. I freakin' love Raph.
amateurwriter89 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
This is SO sweet! It's absolutely great to find a Raphael-focused fic that isn't "Raph x OC" or weird poetry or something murder-y. This is really sweet, and very canon, (if you know what I mean) everything about this seems just like Raphael: what he would do, what he would say, etc. So, kudos. I don't favourite many stories, not unless I know I will want to read them again, but I'm favouriting this!
Cocoaflower chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
XP It's so cute and fluffy in the end... sometimes, Mikey indeed needs a good smack upside the head... XD Adorable!
Dark Lady of Silence chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Loved it! *.*

You're planning to continue this?
Guardian Fox chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
i love family raph fics! i liked don's POV for the first bit, but it seemed like the rest of it was mostly raph's until the end. it might have been a bit more interessting to hear this coming from each of the brothers themselves, about raph.
FioraThePendragon chapter 1 . 8/22/2013