Reviews for The Secret Language of Raph
Kountry101 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
D'awwwww this is perfect. I freakin' love Raph.
AppleMelody chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
This is SO sweet! It's absolutely great to find a Raphael-focused fic that isn't "Raph x OC" or weird poetry or something murder-y. This is really sweet, and very canon, (if you know what I mean) everything about this seems just like Raphael: what he would do, what he would say, etc. So, kudos. I don't favourite many stories, not unless I know I will want to read them again, but I'm favouriting this!
Cocoaflower chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
XP It's so cute and fluffy in the end... sometimes, Mikey indeed needs a good smack upside the head... XD Adorable!
Dark Lady of Silence chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Loved it! *.*

You're planning to continue this?
Guardian Fox chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
i love family raph fics! i liked don's POV for the first bit, but it seemed like the rest of it was mostly raph's until the end. it might have been a bit more interessting to hear this coming from each of the brothers themselves, about raph.
FioraThePendragon chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
"Lord of the Turtles"
awesome.
Strgrl4eva chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I love that we can actually search for stories by number of favorites now. haha. This is awesome. I have no idea how i managed to overlook it before. Love it! :D
FlikkaChikka chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Fighting was my favorite part of this whole story. I have reread it countless times because to me it's so cannon and so fitting for the brothers. I really love this story and that you wrote it so well just rocks.
8annie81 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Raphie is a soft shell after all :D. This is really cool I hope you never stop writing.
Alma Lodaka chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This is just beautiful :) Thank you so much for such a wonderful story :)
Love, Tereza
Just Black Sugar chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
You did a nice job, this story is cute, funny and cool! _

I just love the end :D

Benny~
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Cute! It displayed everything that I think Raphael tries to disguise. I love how his brothers aren't fooled. :) Again, that was really good! Thanks 4 this story.