Reviews for The Secret Language of Raph
Beautifuldeath92 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
OOH I love it! Lol Raphie is my favorite :) And this was really good! I love it!
Nightmother chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
see? it's all there. loved reading it
Zefyria Nuva chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Ah...this is giving me ideas...D

This is both sweet and hilarious at the same time. It's pretty amazing how deep their characters are, especially when they seem so stereotypical on the surface-especially Raph. xD Awesome work! Instant fave!
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
That was really cute! I loved it!
Mikell chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
I love this. What a nice picture of the interactions of a family.

Very nicely done.

Rejoicing in the day,

-Mary
Tori-chan chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
So true so true
Tresdem chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
hee hee. That was pretty cute. I really enjoyed it. The end made me laugh (and agree -gryn-) Anyway it was really kind of touching. I especially liked how you portrayed Raphael's and Leo's relationship and his and Don's. It's really cute and well done. :3
theluckyshipper chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
LOL...I love it!
The-Unseelie-Queen chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
really good!
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
That was AWESOME! Keep up the great work!:)
tFantasyFan chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
How is it I could've re-read this story so often and NOT reviewed? It simply can't be true. For the sake of sanity, I'm leaving one now. It's WONDERFUL. I love almost anything Raph-related, and I love seeing his softer side and it's just yay!
CaptainKay88 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I really enjoyed this. It's fun seeing the more caring side of the turtles, especially Raph. These kinds of stories are my favorite.
fatum chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
i love it, I truly love it, thank you so much for writing it D
Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Honestly, I dont see where the "Hurt/comfort" comes into this story, it's pretty much just some simple family fluff with a general hint of light humor... But I like how you described the scenes, Raph's 'hardheaded, wise-ass mother-hen' attitude and how he interacts with his siblings, it gives him more depth~ I find that pretty cute X3
CrazyInSye chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
i liked this alot. a good look into the world of Raphel.
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »