Reviews for The Secret Language of Raph
Patterson1219 chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Oh, very nice story... I especially liked the 'Protecting' section. Loved the idea of Raph taking care of his brothers... thanks for writing!
Suit of Storms chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
I LOVE this! Great job.
Estrella85 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
I like how it changed from different views to get most of the brother's views of how they viewed one another. Great one-shot! :)
LeaMarie F. Metallium chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Good story! It made me happy!
nannon chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
nicely done.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
That was wonderful! I loved how you've shown Ralph's relationships with each of his brothers and why he acts the way he does towards them. I knew there was a softie inside our favourite tough-guy turtle.
kitty chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
i love it. this made me warm and fuzzy inside.
GoddessLaughs chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
I love this snapshot into the way Rapheal works. Your dialogue is perfect and your situations are brilliant. Kudos!
kip chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
You've captured everything I loved about the original TMNT in one story. Kudos to you.
KatLeePT chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
A very nicely written, detailed, and deep introspection on all four but especially Raph. We enjoyed it greatly! Thank you. :-)
Muria chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
I love it! Raph's such a fun character, and brotherly bonds are so sweet in a remarkably violent way... If that makes sense...

Anyway, this is a wonderful oneshot!
CasoraTigerKin chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
great story
VictimOfCircumstance chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
I am shrieking with utter joy inside. I love the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and I love even more your characterization of them. And of course, my favorite character EVAR is Raphael, so this fic is pretty much the epitome of awesomeness. You got Raphael down - his stubbornness, his loyalty, his pride - and his relationships with his brothers are perfect.

In shorter terms, this is amazing-itude. Thankies!
lyokoluver chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
uh coment on the summery when are the ninja turtels not morons? and nice fanfic i like it!
Winged Monkey chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
I really liked this. Very nice taking bits of their lives and showing how Raph really is behind his 'tough guy' mask. Oh, and thanks for making me completely burst out laughing with the last line!
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »