Reviews for The Secret Language of Raph
Tera Hunter chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
I loved that section about protecting. And that final line had me rolling around laughing too. Great job!
The Middle Warner Sibling chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Flawless. An excellent look into Raphael's head and his thoughts on his family. My only wish was that it was longer - I simply didn't want it to end.
Elsiah chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Awesome job. I didn't want it to end, and honestly I was somewhat surprised when it did. A bit more of a wrap-up is my only suggestion. The characterization was fantastic; this is a great insight into the "secret language of Raph." I loved it. Great job!

Elsie
daffodils in spring chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Aw, that was great! Makes total sense about Raph!
antiHEROine82 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
I really enjoyed this. The title immediately caught my interest because Raph's my favorite so of course I had to read it. I loved how you wrote about Raph calling Leo about petty things when it's just his way of checking up on him. And the part about Raph volunteering to stay home with a scared Mikey and miss out on the fireworks was so cute. I especially liked the part about 'drawing out plans for how they could defend the lair from sewer monsters'. The 'teasing' part was right on the money when Don explains about their training and knowing each other's limits. I also always thought that their sparring wasn't only for learning purposes but a game for them as well. But I think the beginning was probably my favorite because it shows what Rpah is all about. "Watch your back. I ain't got time to watch it for you", and explaining it was yet again just another cover of his true feelings and that he always watches his bros during combat, nailed it. This was great. I'd like to read more because you portray the turtles really well. Good job!
cheers chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
thats too cute )

more?
an impressed reader chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
The characterization's wonderful! No idea how you made such vivid images and explained complexities in so few words, just snippets of life, but you did! This is really, really, really good!
CharlieCaller chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Really nice! The interaction between the brothers, told mainly through focussing on Raph, is so true to form - particularly the last part, where what is interpreted by an "outsider" is not how it is for the turtles. Great writing!
Anile chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Loved this story! It's so Raph... I like the way you described his relationships with his brothers.

Anile
Pyrinsomniac chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Perfect, as your work always is.
Atalantea chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
This is beyond sweet, and just another one of those looks into the lives of the Turtles that are fun to read. It is always nice to see different points of view on how the dynamics work in such a family. It was a pleasure to read!
EntropyMage chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
BRAVO CHICA! This is a marvelous story! I haven't read something this good on ff in a while! Kudos!

I really like how you had various snippits. There was no deffinite pattern to it, just little snap shots of daily life that portrays raph's perfectly. Brava! D
Tidy Kestrel chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Homigosh I love this. You have a way with words. It's a very clever piece, and I love how you show the varying levels of Raph in relation to each brother.
hotheadchick chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
I like it, you really hit the spot. Its a bit like you know the Turtles, realy sweet.
Nekotsuki chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
This is really well written! Great characterisation and nice to see a Raph fic like this. Thank you :)
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »