Reviews for Beneath the Mistletoe
Tache Noir chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
well done, i applaud you :)
anamaric17 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
that was sooo scandalous and I always wondered between those two who had the stronger feelings for who.
I Hate Allergies chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
You know, I can never find enough Remy/Ororo out there so thanks!
Aria Mirage chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
So I just re-read this fic yesterday. And after I was a done, a gi-normous smile was on my face!

This was so incredible sweet. I loved how 'Ro was expecting a little peck & here comes our Gambit to lay it on her the way only he knows how. Gosh, how fantastic are Remy & Ororo?

I know this fic is one of your older ones, but I just had to throw in my 2 cents, lol. You know I'ma big fan of yours :-)
StormingtheGambit chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Remy is the other man, finally! ;) Loved this one-shot. There should be a sequel! Remy can always sweep a lady off her feet, especially his Stormy.
RiverJordyn chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Tres cute! I love the Logan/Ororo/Remy triangle. it's full of drama angst and sexy...on both ends!
Opi Uchiha chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Aww really great story! I loved it and I adore the pairing as well. The kiss was lovely! Please write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
That was short but very awesome! And *WOW* that kiss! Makes one want a follow up.. PLEASE!
wallpaperdoll chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Intense kiss! Lovely one-hitter (though I wish it were continued).
lokiomischief chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
I liked this a lot. Well written. Excellent descriptions/descriptive words. You also did an amazing job on keeping the characters in character as well as their dialects (most notably being Gambit).

Keep up the good work.
Hawaiichick chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
What a sweet but naughty story!
Kat Lee formerly Pirate Turner chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
The writer seems to have a decent writing style, despite being one of those who have no evident qualms rearranging physical attributes, such as Ororo's height versus Piotr's, or sensible actions, such as the disregard of 'Ro's wind control, to aid their plans. However, if you're looking for a RoLo, don't waste your time on this fic. It isn't for RoLo fans and leaves a bitter taste, to say the least, in this Gambit hater's mouth!
Acadian Angel chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
This was a breath of fresh air.
Brazos chapter 1 . 12/26/2007