Reviews for Breaking God
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
bom eu gostei
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
bom eu gostei, espero que escreva mais sobre este casal, abraços
sunny-baby-angel chapter 6 . 12/27/2009
So beautiful! I love it like kyaa!~

I really love your poetic style of writing ffics.

Looking forward for your update! XD
KarasuKimi chapter 6 . 10/10/2009
Beautifully written. Your imagery is amazing and ties into your desired themes very well. Their characters are hardly warped considering each of them is expressing their feelings internally to the reader, so when vocally expressed, it does not look OOC in the least bit in my opinion.

Rukia's insecurities about her weight, struck a cord with me, I guess. I was very self conscious about being skinny as well. Most people only assume that being overweight is an issue for self esteem, when in fact any criticism on any feature of the body will instigate such insecurities. Bringing that personal element into your writing makes the work all the more realistic and intense.

I very much enjoyed your past chapters and so I do hope you continue soon as you have a beautiful talent that I have only seen in a very select few and hope that you continue to let it develop.

So please, update soon!

~KK
Paeng chapter 6 . 4/12/2009
Wow. This is such a beautiful, moving piece. I loved every bit of it: the descriptions, the character interactions and the play of emotions. Oh, and your take on the seven deadly sins. It's amazing how you were able to incorporate each to the Byakuya x Rukia relationship. They were both completely IC by the way, and I have to commend you for that.

Breaking God totally blew me away. Thank you so much for this. Update? 3

-x-OrangeAce-x-
MaMa HedgeHog chapter 6 . 2/25/2009
Wow...Damn great job. It's almost as if I'm walking through someone else's dream...Amazing writing
Unenlightened chapter 6 . 1/9/2009
Envy would be my favorite. "Everywhere she turns, she sees someone else that is closer to him, someone else that owns a different part of him until there’s none of his soul left for her." It's quite bittersweet when he allows her to comfort him only if he thinks of her as Hisana. The last sin would be lust. I imagine that it might be difficult to write, since they are who are they are.
Eden Lies chapter 6 . 12/25/2008
) I loved this chapter and Envy especially. The little sayings that you put under the title of the story in each chapter are awesome. I really love your concepts/ideas. Good job!
Lost Angel III chapter 6 . 5/30/2008
i love this story! update soon...

~L.A.O3
Airen Sakura Fuyu chapter 6 . 4/25/2008
great chapter this one... cant wait for the next... :)
kookey chapter 6 . 3/27/2008
Oh my god. I think my eyes glistened for a second there. Such an intense, honest chapter...

As a whole, your story is so spine-tingling, and gut-wrenching, and heartbreaking, and quite possible all of them at the same time in multiple doses. You've got a gem here, my friend. Personally, I love your style.

And Jesus, you're only in high school? I mean, I shouldn't be talking either, since I am too, but you write as if you have ions of experience. Very impressive.

Update soon! I absolutely CANNOT wait for the last chapter. xD
crazyhorsegirl3 chapter 6 . 3/20/2008
wow, I actually really liked this one, even though vanity is my least favorite sin.

sadly, I cannot relate to the skinny thing. I am thin enough, but my tummy is uncommonly large, although you can't tell unless I wear a swim suit. I think that the perfect image sucks, because it controls our lives, like it did for Rukia in this chapter, which I think is why I like it so much.
fishball noodle chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Cool...this is so awsome and sweet

looking forward to ur update
nemesis chapter 6 . 3/19/2008
nicely done..hope you'd do more byaruki fics! )
Lucifer-the-great-undead chapter 6 . 3/19/2008
Yes staring at a mirror too long can drive anyone paranoid. You start examining ridiculous things. I guess Rukia fell for this here. Though, I think it's a bit strange for Rukia to behave this way, it's still a well-written chapter.