Reviews for Dance In The Snow
wanderingxsoul chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Sweet story and good work on writing, love your Shinji and Rei stories they all have great story lines and I believe you have a great understanding of all the characters. Most of all the stories I've read of yours seem they could have easily been part of the series themselves, as either an alternate ending or a simple addition to what has already been told. Well anyways great work look forward to the next one!
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Given how this depicts Ice Skating its only fitting that this Shinji/Rei got uploaded on Christmas Day and this was pretty good as usual as you are well aware I am also a fan of Shinji/Rei.
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Daaahhhhhhhhhhh...er, um...*ahem* Uh, wow, corny much? *cough*cough*

Keep up the great work!
ODST Recruit chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Good little romance story.
Alpha Taco chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Bag o' Moon Frogs chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I love it! Hurray for fluff!
daniel 29 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
The simple things make a big difference in shinji's eyes that's the reason why this pairing of shinji/rei is more popular then shinji/asuka like this good story being an example of the simple things making a big difference in shinji's eyes
Mike Kromer chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
awh sweet, wish there was more
funvince chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
This was a very nice Christmasy S/R story. I enjoyed it.
Andrew Hildreth chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Really sweet story. WAFF to the core, but it's all good. It's a Christmas story, after all. I give it a big thumbs-up.
Aneirin chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
very nice
ArmorBlade chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Sweet but I wouldn't say it's one of your better ones. It's just missing a little soft detail on the bones. I had the same impulse to write a Rei/Shinji NewYears one also over the holidays, still needs some work though before posting.
Jax9 chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Keep Writing
shinji the good sharer chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
ARGH! THE CAVITIES OF THE SUGARY WAFF!

ikari shinji
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
This has a nice flow to it, a nice feeling. Thanks for sharing such a sweet story.