Reviews for Realizing What's True
gr1n chapter 3 . 1/13/2008
aw...nathan's so sweet..."And to this day Mackenzie will be the only girl that I will ever, ever love again." :D
SeRa.RoCkS chapter 3 . 1/12/2008
Wow, this story is so great! I just found it now, and I love it. Hearing Nathan's story was heartbreaking. I thought that Mackenzie's mother was going to be an obstacle for Naley, especially when it's complicated enough already. I can't wait to read more! Great job!
WWUFANOTH chapter 3 . 1/12/2008
WOW! POOR HALEY AND NATHAN!
HJS-NS-23 chapter 3 . 1/11/2008
ohh this story is soo sad! i just started reading it! i cant wait to read more though! i hope it gets a little happier...
GottaluvNaley chapter 3 . 1/11/2008
good chapter

If they cant be together again maybe they can be friends since Nathan said that he will never love anyone again but his daughter
alwaysand4evaluv chapter 3 . 1/11/2008
It's good, please keep going. It kills me when peeps quit!
ega1 chapter 2 . 12/30/2007
Very interesting start...I love it so far...keep up the good work and I can't wait to see what happens next!
purplesquares chapter 2 . 12/29/2007
ahh! update! so god! its so sad that nathan was so miserable. ah! update!
GottaluvNaley chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
good chapter

I'm alittle shocked that Nathan was so mean to Haley. I didnt think that he would be so rude to her like that

good update
naley4ever323 chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
great chapter update soon! please show a happier side of nathan.
Angie Elle chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
I liked it, and I'm glad we found out who MacKenzie's mother was.

Also-I didn't think the flashbacks were confusing at all.

Great job!

Angie
TutorGal23 chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
really good so far. i hope that there is a happy naley ending. update soon!
ocjourney chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
thanks for the next chapter...it was great.

I'm glad you aready told Haley how Nathan has Mackenzie yet the mother is really not in the picture.

I hope that Haley can get Nathan to atleast talk to her.

Please update when you can, i really enjoy reading your story, its unique and well written.
Alisa23 chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
Great update I love authors who update regularly :D

I didn’t expect Nathan to be so bitter towards Haley I cant wait to see how this stories develops please update soon :D

Thanks