Reviews for Finding comfort from the inside
MidnightEden234 chapter 3 . 9/13
Oh my god, this is amazing~!
MidnightEden234 chapter 2 . 9/13
That last line gave me chills...
p3paula chapter 7 . 1/31/2014
So I save one more chapter and find the bittersweet end and...

just perfect.

Well done :)

(although an epilogue would be nice haha *wink*)
p3paula chapter 6 . 1/31/2014
Rereading this work in the current status of the manga makes one think that Shiro really fits as his zanpaktou in a way.

That and, the love-hate relationship is so... perfect. Anyhow, HichIchi please. Lovely work.
The style is interesting and well panned in a way they influenced even how i read, and made me stop at the end of every statement, letting it sink in before reading the next one.
anime-lover890 chapter 7 . 8/20/2011
They were all wonderful but this last one was so haunting it was beautiful, definitely my favourite one; such a nice and fluffy as well as a slightly sad ending _
ham'n'nanners chapter 7 . 8/14/2011
This made me cry i~i

How dare you ask for constructive criticism when it's impossible to improve :I

Schizzar chapter 7 . 8/10/2008
I really really liked this! Made me a little sad but still! It was really good! :)
lightless love chapter 6 . 7/24/2008
this is my favorite chapter out of all of them in this story! but the thing is it's super sad! TT

write on! ]
seventhSINwrath chapter 7 . 6/27/2008
That was really good!Amazing really!I love how you wrote it Hichigo's pov,and I can actually see him saying that. He is after all always protecting Ichi-chan.
prettybabycatty1109 chapter 7 . 5/8/2008
Well, to say the truth, this one is your best for me. It's really deep, and moving. I love this.
Nakimochiku chapter 7 . 4/4/2008
kyaaness. it's sad. that would be something hichi would strive for, eh? nothing more than king's being alive. he always protects ichi anyway. it wouldn't matter if he was dead. all that would matter was his king. i like that thought. it's a happy thought. and the "in the end i won" part, was hichichi with every meaning of the word. even after all that he still brags! write another soon please!
Nakimochiku chapter 6 . 4/4/2008
hm. interesting thought. and it's true. ichigo needs someone to run to, and who better than his hollow, who knows him like his own hand? i like it, not your best work to be sure, but it still makes u think. nice job.
Nakimochiku chapter 5 . 4/2/2008
i love it. heh heh.
Nakimochiku chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
lol. that was shiro at his best. it was so him. the "whether you like it or not" thing really added to it. i really loved this chapter.
DreamerP chapter 7 . 3/19/2008
Sorry about the really late review. I've just been so busy with work and school so it's like I hardly have any leisure time. I guess it's better late than never. Nice drabble and I can't believe Hichigo killed Ichigo at least that's what I got from it. It was a shock. It's like those M Night Shyamalan movies where you didn't expect the outcome. Well time to review the story. ;