Reviews for Whistle and I Will Come
ObscureClearly chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Wow! that was really amazing! The last sentence was so perfect! I am ending every sentence in exclamation marks! It was really cute...!

PiGirl
DarkestWonderland chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
This was absolutely adorable and just too too sweet. Beautiful fic. I'm such a huge fan of Corny/Luis and you've did them much justice!
Starriecat chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Homg that is so sweet. -cries tears of pure fangirly joy-

XD No seriously, but I like it.
RAVEalution chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Can't belive you broke them up... XD but as long as they are all lovey dovey again it's all good!
Liv chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
lovely. aww it was beautifully written. good job! love this pairing :)
Nanci'sNeko chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Aw, that was sweet. *smile*
HideAndGoSeek chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
please please please please please please please please continue! PLEASE! you're sucha good writer and i love cornyXluis stories!
istappen chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I love it :) It was really great
danseartsgirl chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Aw! yet another adorable corny/luis fanfic from you. oh how i love them :3 great job (again!) xD
Ephemeral Blossoms chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
One of my favorite pairings ever, and you really did them justice. I love this story; just so cute! I was worried for a second, but it turned out all right in the end. I'm so happy because I absolutely love them together.

Nicely written!
Yasu Uchiha chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Oh my gosh! Totally stifling both tears and squeals right now. Oh my gosh! That was just... wow. amazing. Oh my gosh. Just... no words can describe it.
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
now that was amazing. i could not believe it but i was actually crying duruing parts of that. the emotion behind this particular story was just entrancing. you did an amazing job with this!

~Jess
chibi angelle chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
AWW that was beautifully written.
Vacancy chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
That was excellent! I loved the whistle especially. People who can only use memories from the books drive me dotty.

A for creativity!