Reviews for and this is where we start
Odat chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Oh those insults are good. And I do love poisoned tea.
queenofbitches chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Ehh, lol. I totally enjoyed all the nicknames they gave each other... and the way Sasuke changed from the Egomaniac to Concerned, all of a sudden. Twas sweet of him. -squeals like a fangirl-
RedMapleLeaf chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
i absolutely love this
Okuyukashii chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
I love these letters. They are humourous and sweet, and...they are so totally flirting. Great job!
A Recreant's Quiddity chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
ohmygosh. another amazing piece from you XD

love it!
childofthestorm chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
i WISH they would do this in the show/magna. you now, the whole hostile-banter-slash-under-cover-flirtation.

i mean, it adds a whole new dynamic to the sakura/sasuke thing. sakura can handle herself around sasuke, and she's not afraid to dish it back to him. sasuke, in turn, is forced to find new levels of his relationship with her, while realizing sakura is not the crazily-obssessed fan girl anymore.

WHY CAN'T THEY REALLY DO THAT?

i'm speaking as a writer, not as a fangirl, which, by the way, was silently SQUEE-ing at the sasuke's last three letters and sakura's final one and the easily-amused-comic, who is laughing hyterically over the previous letters.
Sapere Aude chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
hahhaha.. *clutches stomach*.. lolx.. i soo loove this.. XDD you have a very unique plot which people would really really love..

p.s. is the underwear for sakura which sasuke bought, too small? XDD
sasusakulova4eva chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
being squished... * Help! can't breathe!* Ahem sorry, exaggerating. Anyway, did they get 2gether?
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
..meh. Maybe you should have divided the area between the letters, as that would make it more...clear. much more clear.

I enjoyed it (Heh. Jealous!sasuke who won't admit it, (I like his little moment of concern)).

/\_/\

(")*(")
extraordinaire chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
AW! Fluffiness to such an extreme level that i'm gonna have to go to the dentist now. I hate the dentist...

Anyways, great job!
shewhogoesblah chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
That was HILARIOUS! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!
MintiNeko chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Ah, snark. Gotta love it!

Reviewed before, but uploading problems destroyed it, apparently.

Very well done, and the multi-syllable words reminds me of a comedy-of-manners book, like Sorcery and Celia or The Enchanted Chocolate Pot (that is one title, BTW). Funny book, you should read it.
iMissa chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
I Wouldn’t Want You Anyway,

(you absolute man-whore)

Sakura

That line is teh PWN.

Oh my God. I LOVE YOU.

And the snark. Oh my god, I wanted to swim in it in GLEE.

And-and-Sasuke! The subtle caring! It is win!

I flail and spaz and fangirl and a whole other bunch of words that I would know otherwise was my brain not shutting down in total happiness.

You're so amazing