Reviews for and this is where we start
cutiezam24 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
so cute..

funny how Sasuke kept on writing and writing when sakura was not replying and saying that he wasn't worried at all...haha

love it!

the code names are just so damn funny!
illusioned chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
OH MY GOD

LAJSFALJFALJFSALKJFKSALJFASF

OKAY SO NOW THAT THE GRATUITOUS KEYSMASHING IS OUT OF THE WAY

I

LAKSFJLAJFALSJFKLAS

ACSFAHSJALFJA:FJSALFJSALKFJSA

NLAFNFALNFNASLFNALFNSALFNSA

YOU ARE SO MANY KINDS OF WIN I DON'T EVEN *KNOW* ANYMORE. LOOK. IT STARTS OFF WITH:

To the Kleptomaniac Shrew Who is—Apparently—Still in Love with Me...

OH MY GOD. I. I READ THE FIRST LINE AND I FELL IN LOVE. INSTANTLY. YOU CAN - OKAY I'VE RUN OUT OF THINGS TO GIVE PEOPLE BUT YOU CAN HAVE MY SOUL WHENEVER YOU WANT IT. THOUGH I CAN'T GUARANTEE IT WON'T GATHER DUST BUT. ALSFKJALF. THERE ARE NO WORDS.

AND. OH MY GOD. GAY BOYS. OR QUASI-GAY BOYS BUT THERE IS GAY AND I LOVE IT. I DON'T KNOW IF I'VE EVER SQUEALED AT YOU ABOUT SLASH THE WAY I HAVE AT THE OTHER DELINQUENTS BUT YOU. ALFKJALFJALJFS. SAI AND NEJI AND NARUTO. YOU. I WOULD BASICALLY DO ANYTHING FOR YOU RIGHT NOW.

And the SasuSaku, oh my God. IT WAS PERFECT. NOT CLICHE AND NOT RIDICULOUSLY SAPPY BUT *ABSOLUTELY PERFECT*. YOU WRITE SNARK AMAZINGLY. YOU WRITE AMAZINGLY PERIOD.

I LOVE YOU, KOALA. THANK YOU SO MUCH
Still the Epster chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
ANNE. YOU HAVE TO REMIND ME TO ADD THIS TO MY FAVS.

Oh man. This was just too awesome for words. I don't think I can even begin to explain how much I loved this. It was smart and funny and cute and sort-of-but-not-really fluffy and just AWESOME.

You rock out loud.
Demented Kitten chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
AWESOME!

MY FAVE SO FAR!

(The transition from Hate to LIKE to Love was to quick! ease into it!)

LOL

D.K.

Could you write another 1 4 me? plz?
UnbreakableTrio chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
hahaha! That was funny, and fluffy at the end! :)
dark Alley chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
This was amazing. I loved it! They made me all giggily and floaty!
Withafullmetalheart chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
I LOVED THIS!It was cute
JadeMesmerizedByOnyx chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Lol, nice story
X.x.Illusenz.x.X chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
LOL AWW CUTE 3
2supersmart chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
"And if you were my Lover, I’d drink it." xD Lovely. References from Churchill? x3. As I have you on alerts, it's glad to finally read this fic (as the other 2 you had posted before didn't have working links?) since the summary totally lured me in. Must say, this is very 'snarky' indeed xD (now look at what you've made me do D8 your large vocab and formal writing has influenced me to use the word 'indeed'. Who uses that nowadays? D8)

Anyways, great fic and happy holidays to ya :)
werewolfluvr147 chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
wow i never knew Sakura could be so mean to Sasuke. lol anyway you have to keep writing the letters i need to know what happens next (just keep it T ok lol)
RofS chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Is it me, or have you posted this three times?
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3