Reviews for Stocking Stuffers
general zargon chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I really enjoyed this one-shot, it really showed Akabane and Ban getting a lot of enjoyment out of the Christmas season! I loved the gifts that you had them give each other, even as I wonder who exactly fought in that match with Natsuhiko, all three of them or just two? XP Hmmm, I wondered what Ban bribed Natsuhiko with? And what was that line about how many weapons Akabane carried? Those are pretty much the only questions I had regarding this story, and I hope you write more for these two! Please keep up the excellent work! :D
Red-Planet31 chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
So cute! I keep on laughing imagining Akabane carving hearts with J M inside them on any of his victims. Hehehe.
narakunohime chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
cute. i loved it
jedifox64 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
umm they are gay? aww man i'm outta here! just stay away from me dude!
Madhumalati chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Hilarious. Romantic, in a sideways sort of way. Concise, and the lack of dialogue only makes it better.

...you really do love to torment Fudou, don't you? I mean, I find him objectionable in the extreme, but you just make it so hilarious the way they stomp on him. I love that.
Lady who chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
AW. This was so cute. This has honestly made my christmas more merrier! The way Akabane and Ban express their love is so them. I couldn't imagine it any other way.

Happy Holidays!
skele-gro chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Heh. Swet.. Merry Christmas to you too!
Anneka Neko chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
*sniffle* You really know how to lay on the smooshy goodness~ *dies from the cuteness of it all*

*bow* Merry Christmas! Hope you've had a good day! -