Reviews for And So This is Christmas
drkstormynite chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Aw, that was so sweet, Sammy is such a great brother. Thanks for a warm fuzzy...
Sushi Chi chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
That was sweet. Love Bobby. Who doesn't? And how Dean reacted. Wonderful. And Sam's all like "Don't be mad." That's adorable. Well done.
calcium77 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Very cute! :-)
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
That was wonderful. You captured the feeling of Christmas but with a Winchester twist. Great!

Happy New Year!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
I'd like to see them go sledding. I'll bet they'd have a lot of fun!

Well done.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
aw...that was beautiful
sunnyjunedays chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Hi, This was a wonderful story for Christmas, and you just gotta love Bobby as Santa. x
wcfan chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Aw...that was so sweet! Fudging awsome!

I wonder how Sam managed to convince Bobby to wear the Santa suit. I believe Bobby about the ass kicking.
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
That was really nice!
poisonivykiss chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Bobby as Santa,I COULD IMAGINE!

Wow,this fic was just so cute and um,Christmas-y.

Sammy's so awesome.
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Wonderful and heart-warming Christmas fic! The beauty of the scenery you described moved me to tears. I'm glad even Bobby made it to celebrate with the boys. Thank you very much for sharing!

I wish you and your loved ones a Merry and Peaceful Christmas, plus a Happy New Year!
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Aww cute! Thanks for bringing Bobby also, nothing is the same without him anymore.
LisaSaurusRex chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
I really like this

a lot..

and I was smiling a little when Dean took out his phone to take pics of Bobby in the Santa costume. lol

This was a really nice fanfic

I love it and Merry Christmas to you .
laineyau chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
That was wonderful & sad all at the same time. It shouldn't have taken so long for them to experience a great christmas but I'm glad they did. Thankyou for the story.
Ster1 chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Wonderful Xmas story! Thanks for posting this...