Reviews for Death Note Christmas Moments
Man, really cute.
Really fluffy.
"Totes adorbs."

Yeah, I think I got my point across. Sweet, epic story. Fanfiction needs more stuff like this.
beyond birthday 667 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
i love it its so awesome!
DiAnna44 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Ahahaha that was cute and funny! So awesome! Great one-shot! 3 ;)
PurpleSong chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Haha I loved raitos light,lights,thelight play of words XD and he was so cute with all the blushing X3
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This made me laugh. Absolutely hilarious. Great job! I love crack/parodies.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Aww, such a cute story. Way to go Light, being a grinch on Christmas, but L is so adorable with that much Christmas spirit. Their bickering is funny. "If you don't get up, Light is going to strangle you with lights and you'll go toward the light."

L sulked, "That is not the Christmas spirit, Raito-kun."

"You'll be a Christmas spirit if you don't untangle me!"

"Raito-kun seems grumpy. He needs more hot chocolate."

Yes, not even Light can stand up to L's pout. It just makes for a sweeter story. Good work.
I'll Do It Tomorrow chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Aaaaaah! Is adorable! Thank you for writing a nice fluffy fic.
Rein Mikazuki chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
...I'm sorry the chibi were too cute. If i tried to imagine them I couldn't focus on the story anymore XD Still it was very cute! And I loved the little puns on Light's name! My favorite was when Light threatened to strangle L with lights :D It was so funny to picture it X3
Jinxed Ink chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
L was so cute in this! I went all "awww" at "but... I got you chocolate"! And I laughed really hard when Light said "If you don't get up, Light is going to strangle you with lights and you'll go toward the light." And "you'll be a christmas spirit if you don't untangle me."

Anyway, good job!
Sparkling Omelets chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
That was so adorable I can't even.
iFluffRaver chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Kawaii! All hail the mighty fluff!
Nenalata chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I think my brain actually melted from the cuteness. And you're right, it's much better to imagine them as chibis, excluding the cute factor; otherwise I doubt I'd be able to view either of them the same way ever again.
PrettyKittylicious chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
This was SO adorable~~!

L is SOO adorable and I-can't-gyah~! w So cute.

I loved this-though I was hoping for special christmas smex (I'm a perv *blushs* but I was-though the kisses were cute~!

SO cute. Just cute. TO freaking. cute. And I loved Light's line. And L's "naked tree" line. XD

Great job~~!
WanderCrazy chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Nyaw... So freaking adorable! A beautifully done contrast to some of your other fics. Sweet.

And yes, it DOES help to think of them as chibi.

Nicole chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
aww that was so sweet :) wow it's, like, june and i read this knowing it'd be about christmas... what does that say about me lol great job, d.._