Reviews for Shinji The Pirate Lord
Dragonman109 chapter 5 . 1/8
I'm surprised that you didn't make the jewel in Barbosa Jr's ring a Black Perl.
Dragonman109 chapter 6 . 9/10/2015
Please update cause I want to know what happens next.
Dessel Ordo chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
fun story, really enjoying it. Hopefully it will return from the dead sooner rather than later.
turbomagnus chapter 6 . 8/29/2012
I just had a thought that, while evil, gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling... What are the odds of unleashing the monkey on Gendo?
tsukiyomi83 chapter 6 . 1/11/2012
Great story. Update soon.
Toby860 chapter 6 . 10/19/2011
a good story. it will eventually need to be finished but not at this time. i like how this is turning out. but serously making elizebeth imortal is a little off the top.
datenchi chapter 6 . 11/30/2010
Can you plz update this story soon?
Fox Boss chapter 5 . 9/23/2010
Think that you could make an alternate version of this, where all the pirate lords except Shinji are female(and they all 'want' him of course.)?
Fox Boss chapter 6 . 1/7/2010
Think that you can make an 4-way between Shinji, Rei, Misato, and Elena?
King of the Fallen chapter 6 . 9/12/2009
This is an excellent story, please update soon.
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 6 . 3/31/2009
Great story.
Mike Kromer chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
Man I am loving this so far, keep up the good work, must continue this, waiting for the next chapter
Popkov chapter 6 . 11/23/2008
OK fistly, lol at the breakfast omake. secondly, Calypso turning Rei full human? wha? and finally woo-hoo captain Jack Sparrow!

Its funny how fitting it is for weird Eva fanfics to be ShinjixRei stories.

You are going to update soon, savvy?
The Wandering Soul of 1014 chapter 6 . 10/4/2008
-I just recently found this story, and I like it. Problem is, you don't seem to want to update it. Is that likely to change, or should I just give up?
saberstorm chapter 6 . 10/1/2008
Perfect Writing at your Best! I'm going to be reading this several times over!

I have another idea you might like, but I'll send it by P.M. instead. Feel free to use it or make it an omake.

Above all, Keep Writing!